Chat! culturecrossfire.slack.com

This Day in Pro Wrestling History

BruiserBrody

Integral Poster
Reaction score
[quote author=BRODY link=topic=7317.msg606823#msg6
I also kind of wish Jack Tunney would have ordered Kid/Marty to work the Harts at the next RAW before losing the belts back to the Quebeccers a week later. Or hell, just put the belts on the Harts for 2 weeks to add more fire to Owen's vitriol. It does take some steam off the Kid/Martys issues with Polo then though.
---
Ok, Polo can screw both teams, but ultimately he'll whack the Kid in front of Owen, who takes a tainted win and gives Bret the chance to give Owen the Marge Simpson look of disappointment.
Owen cheers with both belts as Bret tends to the Kid.

alkeiper

Welcoming our new insect overlords
Reaction score
The remarkably small Fernwood resort where Raw's 1 year anniversary takes place is still a resort and actually quite affordable. They have nearby mountains and offer tubing, golfing and lots of other adventures.
I'd be the geek ignoring the events and asking the front desk if I can go in the resort's rec center so I can look at a 29 year old RAW TV taping location.
unfortunately the rec center burned down a couple years ago. We can still offer a tour though that displays Ag Hall, the spot where Vince’s limo blew up and the interchange where Jimmy Snuka claims his girlfriend was fatally injured.

Cackling Co Pilot Kamala

Integral Poster
Reaction score
Immediate burial of DBS and Anvil are best argument to the dumb conspiracy that Bret was a secret agent sent to destroy WCW.

Some idiot: YEAH BUT BRET HATED HIS FAMILY!

Valeyard

Retarded sexuality and bad poetry.
Reaction score
It was entertaining as hell. 2003 was the worst though.

It's insane that Orton and Batista got hurt. It's hard remembering Evolution was a thing at Wrestlemania 19 watching it now.

Big Papa Paegan

L. A. Z.
Reaction score
They were both horrible, but at least Anarchy Rulz had that fun intro video.

IIRC, even reviews at the time from EGM or GamePro mentioned that it was so limiting compared to the insanity of your average ECW show.

Cackling Co Pilot Kamala

Integral Poster
Reaction score