Is that where he murdered that Boriqua?

BruiserBrody

Integral Poster
Reaction score
[quote author=BRODY link=topic=7317.msg606823#msg6

strummer

Integral Poster
Reaction score
JJ Dillon turns 81(!) today. Good for him he's looked the same the past 40 some odd years

Cackling Co Pilot Kamala

Integral Poster
Reaction score
Is Dropkick Mike Posey the Billy Silverman of this generation? Idk he had a cup of coffee in WWE. He has basically reffed in every major promotion post WCW.

Might be marginally more memorable than Billy Silverman cause he had a (absolutely dog shit) in ring career. But maybe not cause Silverman was a ref during the Monday Night Wars and was a notable JBL bullying victim.

Valeyard

Retarded sexuality and bad poetry.
Reaction score
Posey was a TNA original and I'm 99% sure has worked AEW more than once. I don't remember Silverman actually on WWF TV, but why would I?

Valeyard

Reaction score
Didn't he ref at Forbidden Door? Or at least on tv recently?

Valeyard

Reaction score
Marella was a great ref and Jesse abusing him every match never got old.

Cackling Co Pilot Kamala

Integral Poster
Reaction score
I didn’t realize how young he was. He was only 24 at WrestleMania III. He’d just barely be reaching retirement age right now.

Well I mean WWE would have turfed him 10-15 years ago when they got rid of most of the older referees but it’d be cool to see Tenay and Don West overreact to Joe Monsoon showing up as a trouble shooting referee at the Impact Zone.

Valeyard

Reaction score
The ref turfing is the Hebner's fault. If those morons didn't sell unauthorized merch or whatever it was an old guard would still exist.

Cackling Co Pilot Kamala

Integral Poster
Reaction score
I feel like they were being phased out even before Hebner and some of the old guard was around until well after he was gone. Korderas was there until ‘09, Mike Chioda was there until the first wave of pandemic cuts. Charles Robinson (who I’d say is tail end of the old guard but still old guard IMO) is still there.

Let’s just stop pretending Hebner is one of the great professional wrestling referees of all time just cause he reffed a bunch of main events. HE STINKS!

Valeyard

Reaction score
Dave Hebner was good. Brian is pretty good. Earl is one of the worst refs of all time.

Sex Machine Gun

Kotzenjunge
Reaction score
I know everyone's excited and hyped and in the moment when big things like that happen but it's crazy how any wrestler, experienced enough to win a championship of any sort, holds the belt upside down in the clip which would no doubt be used in recaps and video packages. DDP did the same thing.

Valeyard

Reaction score
Thank god Verne's relative Dale saved the company after, though. Brought it back to prominence.

Also hey Dale Gagne is on linkedin.