Chat! culturecrossfire.slack.com

TSM goes Step by Step to the Full House of Family Matters

HarleyQuinn

Laugh This Off... Puddin'!
Staff member
Reaction score
It's basically Full House but with Kimmy/DJ/Steph as the "parents" and I feel shame at knowing I'll be watching every.single.episode regardless of how middling and bad they are.

ViciousFish

Integral Poster
Reaction score
I like it. It has the same feel as the original. And Stephanie has some great tits.

Damaramu

Integral Poster
Reaction score
I watched the first episode. I liked the nostalgia, but it felt like the Danny, Jesse and Joey were just caricatures of their original selves.

Brocklock

Integral Poster
Reaction score
Weren't they always caricatures? Uncle Jesse seems like an even bigger asshole.

I watched the first two episodes and it's complete dogshit, but oddly watchable. Which is how I want my Full House. The self-referential jokes were as cringeworthy as anything Joey did on the original show.

It's weird knowing Kimmie Gibbler fucks and is a master of Kama Sutra. Actually the three girls are much more tolerable than Joey, Jesse, and Danny so far.

Epic Springs

Epic Reine
Reaction score
Watched the first three episodes last night. Not great so far but nothing bad either. That Olsen Twins burn in the first episode was pretty lame but other than that, I liked all the callbacks.

BlackFlagg

BlackFlagg
Reaction score
Just got done with the first ep, I mean it's like pure nostalgia but enjoyable enough. Steph's boobs were definitely the stars of the show but I gotta say, Becky is still looking pretty damn good.

HarleyQuinn

Staff member
Reaction score
Burned through all 13 episodes.
DJ was a bitch for putting Steve & Matt through all that drama
but I wasn't a big fan of the whole
Kimmy/Fernando thing especially with his CONSTANT CHEATING history but they had to do their spin on Jesse/Rebecca obviously

It is what it is as a show. Not good but not worst show ever levels either. I do like the kids, especially Ramona and Jackson and even Max isn't that annoying. Also Kimmy remains my favorite.

Molotov The Bear

Chainsaw Batman & Tyrano Shark
Reaction score
Harley Quinn said:
Burned through all 13 episodes.
DJ was a bitch for putting Steve & Matt through all that drama

It is what it is as a show. Not good but not worst show ever levels either. I do like the kids, especially Ramona and Jackson and even Max isn't that annoying. Also Kimmy remains my favorite.

Steve deserved it for being an insecure creep who kept butting in on Matt any time he tried to get some alone time with DJ, even before the "let's make them actually fight for her amusement" angle came into play.

Agreed on the rest though. It's Full House, it was never going to be some monumental intelligent drama.

Brocklock

Integral Poster
Reaction score
I watched the lucha episode and it looked like Candace Cameron performed most of her moves. Vince should bring her in for Mania.

Brocklock

Integral Poster
Reaction score
https://therealfullhousereviewed.wordpress.com/

FULL HOUSE REVIEWED IS BACK

screen-shot-2016-02-29-at-2-04-19-am.png

screen-shot-2016-03-01-at-1-50-31-am.png

HarleyQuinn

Staff member
Reaction score
Fuller House Season 1 got reviewed and posted 20 days ago... I missed it but found it to share with you all!

https://therealfullhousereviewed.wordpress.com/2016/06/10/fuller-house-season-1-reviewed/

MFer

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
So uh...Lt. Murtaugh died (the goofy Family Matters Murtaugh not the Lethal Weapon one).

DMann1979

Integral Poster
Reaction score
I haven't gone through the entire thread, but has anyone posted links to Some Jerk with a Camera's epic ABC goes to Disney World look back? Cause if not and you've never seen it you should check it out. It covers all the unsubtle coperate synergy of Disney using the sitcoms at ABC to plug the parks.

A Happy Medium

Integral Poster
Reaction score
Their stakeout on the episode where Eddie got beat up was good fun. They really took a serious issue and cleaned it up with bungling cops accidentally handcuffing themselves to each other.

HarleyQuinn

Staff member
Reaction score
Just saw the news: Fuller House - Season 2 is dropping 13 episodes in December on Netflix.

HarleyQuinn

Staff member
Reaction score
Fuller House Season 2 is officially premiering on Netflix today. Get an early Ho-Ho-Holiday celebration of the Tanner Family you remember, know, mildly like(?), and/or loathe!

Richard

Integral Poster
Reaction score
Maybe they'll make another dumb Trump joke, and he'll rant on twitter about it and cause a boycott or whatever.

HarleyQuinn

Staff member
Reaction score
Fuller House Season 3 is returning on September 22nd.

BlackFlagg

BlackFlagg
Reaction score
Looks like Hulu just went TGIF, added Full House, Family Matters, Step by Step, Hanging with Mr. Cooper and Perfect Strangers

Haws Bah Gawd

TRTSM's Color Commentator
Reaction score
Finished part 2 of Fuller House season 3 last weekend. I'm glad the writers finally found their footing after the abysmal first season. Season 3 was pretty fantastic from beginning to end, and it set up season 4 quite nicely. It's still a shame neither Olsen has the least bit of interest in even popping her head in the door for a second.

HarleyQuinn

Staff member
Reaction score
Season 4 of Fuller House came back now with pregnant Gibbler.