Chat! culturecrossfire.slack.com

WWE Network now brought to you by PIZZA, PEPSI and PEACOCK

claydude14

Integral Poster
Reaction score
I read somewhere today that currently on Peacock, live content only streams live, ie you can’t start the show from the beginning in the middle of it. That would be a damn shame I always start the shows around 9 or 9:30 in order to fast forward undercard stuff I’m not interested in.

tekcop

TSM's Finest
Staff member
Reaction score
I think Peacock's on most major platforms. What do you use for the WWE Network now?

Baby Shoes

Baby Shoes
Reaction score
Peacock put out a WWE Network specific page and FAQ. I don’t feel like I know much more than I did before but sharing just fine case it covers anything someone has been wondering

Hawk 34

Integral Poster
Reaction score
Peacock is so invested in older IP that you can only get their services through America Online. You should be able to find a start up disc at your local Circuit City.

Valeyard

Retarded sexuality and bad poetry.
Reaction score
Is this going to suck to navigate?

Hawk 34

Integral Poster
Reaction score
Finding things on Peacock has not been any less difficult than other platforms but I imagine they will have a WWE hub you can just go to that will produce the same effect as the current network does.

Hoff

EVERYTHING
Reaction score
hey now Major Dad was a good show

We have an Android/Google TV (I forget how they're branding themselves now) and the Peacock App works great on there. It's a TCL, so the Chinese are spying on me 24/7, but the Peacock App works like a charm.

Baby Shoes

Baby Shoes
Reaction score
I haven’t looked into Peacock yet to check my devices. I know there was an update to my 4K player at some point that I’m pretty sure they removed WWE Network and then I was casting it from my phone to TV before I got a Roku. I had similar issues when HBO Max took forever to get onto Roku.

I need to check because I’ve watched a couple PPVs off a smaller tv in another room when I’ve had things to work on. That TV is where my Xbox is hooked up and I always have to remember to sign in and do updates since I never get around to playing games. Casting isn’t an option since it is an older TV that is still in great shape but doesn’t have some of the new tech bells and whistles. Need to make sure that’s set up because that’s the TV I’m likely going to be watching both nights of Wrestlemania on.

King Kamala

Integral Poster
Reaction score
$4.99 for the version with limited commercial interruption. $9.99 for the version with no commercials (less than the cost of two large Hot N Readys or about as much as a large Hot N Ready plus an order of Crazy Bread).

King Kamala

Integral Poster
Reaction score
Peacock is offering 4 months of the version with limited ads for $2.50 a month.

Bad news though is that it looks like the old PPVs won't be uploaded until August. :/

BUTT

Kreese
Reaction score

Feeling sorry rn for the standards and practices guys at Peacock who are going to have to go through thousands of hours of old wrestling with a fine-toothed comb excising anything that doesn't hold up to 2021 standards. Unless they're fans in which case that would be a sick job.

Baby Shoes

Baby Shoes
Reaction score
Peacock is offering 4 months of the version with limited ads for $2.50 a month.

Bad news though is that it looks like the old PPVs won't be uploaded until August. :/
@JN News / making sure you see this, buddy. Sounds like they are getting a slow start on some of the classic content.

geniusMoment

Trailer Park Supervisor
Reaction score
I wonder if it's just content or people who said or did things that don't fly in 2021 that will be cancelled.

Like, if someone posts a bunch of old Ric Flair quotes on the NBC corporate accounts and asks how can they support this, and put this product up on their service does The Nature Boy get erased from existence like Dave McFly?