Chat! culturecrossfire.slack.com

Wrestlers and their movies

Epic Springs

Epic Reine
Reaction score
http://www.slashfilm.com/pro-wrestlers-vs-zombies-movie-trailer/

Pro wrestlers vs Zombies starring Kurt Angle, Roddy Piper, Matt Hardy and more! Trailer enclosed!

bps21

Integral Poster
Reaction score
PIPER KILLS A ZOMBIE BY HITTING HIM WITH A COCONUT.

Angle-plex

Integral Poster
Reaction score
The Franchise Shane Douglas accidentally kills a wrestler in the ring. The wrestler's brother Angus seeks revenge by surrendering his soul to an ancient demon to gain the power to raise the undead. Angus then pays for a private show at an empty prison to lure Douglas and his friend Rowdy Roddy Piper into a death trap.

This is must see.

Mattdotcom

Integral Poster
Reaction score
They had posters for this at Wrestlecon, and, well, you know how the credits on movie posters have followed the same format for at least forty years? Well evidently the person who made this poster has never seen another movie poster in his life.

Jingus

Integral Poster
Reaction score
Laz said:
Baby Shoes said:
JINGLE ALL THE WAY 2 starring Larry the Cable Guy and Santino.
I SO CAN'T FUCKING WAIT TO SEE THIS
That's kinda my reaction. I just recently heard Santino talking about this on Jericho's podcast, but that episode was a rib and a half with kayfabe all over the place, so I thought it was just another punchline until I saw this here.

Anyone caught Pro Wrestlers vs. Zombies yet?

Angle-plex

Integral Poster
Reaction score
So they cast Hornswoggle as Leprechaun and then decide to make Leprechaun a serious horror movie?

fazzle

Integral Poster
Reaction score
Isn't a completely cheesy movie that takes itself 100% seriously normally better than one that constantly points out how corny and quirky it is though?

Lazgistics Supervisor

Making dumb observations since 2002
Reaction score
Depends on the charisma of the cast. Tongue planted firmly in cheek works when it's Bruce Campbell or Troma (usually), but a lot of intentional b-movies are obviously just going that route to hide the level of shyte.

Gary

None So Vile
Reaction score
10559699_4395436180286_3027414801302328493_n.jpg

Found this yesterday.

King Kamala

Integral Poster
Reaction score
http://www.cagesideseats.com/2014/8/6/5975185/batista-desire-to-play-heel-come-true-kickboxer-remake-tong-po
Batista is playing Tong Po in the remake of Kickboxer
lesnar-fan-o.gif

Precious Roy

hashtag trashbag
Reaction score
http://splitsider.com/2014/08/ken-jeong-to-star-in-wwe-produced-comedy-with-hulk-hogan-and-david-hasselhoff/

Ken Jeong is breaking into the world of WWE movies. Variety reports that the Community favorite has signed on to star in a comedy for WWE Studios with a working title of Untitled Celebrity Death Pool. The film will center on Jeong's character as "a struggling nightclub owner who after amassing a large debt from a loan shark, sets out to win a long-running celebrity death pool by attempting to kill Hasselhoff." Hasselhoff and WWE's own Hulk Hogan have both signed on to make cameo appearances.

Gary

None So Vile
Reaction score
So, "See No Evil 2" is a better movie than the original in that it has better acting (Katherine Isabelle pretty much steals the show), better directed and edited and has better cinematography. That being said, it's still not a very good movie, and at the end of the day feels like a generic slasher movie. Granted, it's better than the god-awful slasher movie that the prior one was, but still.

SFH

Integral Poster
Reaction score
Just watched the WWE Flintstones movie just b/c I had nothing better to do with my middle of the night. This movie is definitely either for children or drunk people. I'm neither right now. Animated Undertaker was the best part of this for me. You can also tell this was put together a good long time ago because CM Punk(rock) is HEAVILY featured, and according to the credits that IS him doing the voice work. So I guess it shows you with over a year, at least, they still couldn't do any rewrites due to the nature of 53 minute cartoon movies.

So get a 12 pack and go get this so I'm not the only dip shit on this forum that watched it.

CBright7831

2016/17 Poster of the Year
Reaction score
Saints_Fan_H said:
Just watched the WWE Flintstones movie just b/c I had nothing better to do with my middle of the night. This movie is definitely either for children or drunk people. I'm neither right now. Animated Undertaker was the best part of this for me. You can also tell this was put together a good long time ago because CM Punk(rock) is HEAVILY featured, and according to the credits that IS him doing the voice work. So I guess it shows you with over a year, at least, they still couldn't do any rewrites due to the nature of 53 minute cartoon movies.

So get a 12 pack and go get this so I'm not the only dip shit on this forum that watched it.

Yeah. All of the wrestlers performed the voice work for this back in October of 2013.