Votes: 22 84.6%
  • Donald Trump

Votes: 4 15.4%

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .

snuffbox

Integral Poster
Reaction score
You can tell how good Harris's economic platform today was by how much CNN, Post, etc hate it.

Incandenza

Integral Poster
Reaction score
Trump's consistently shitting on the military has long been one of his redeeming qualities but nothing came of it the previous times and nothing will come of it now.

snuffbox

Integral Poster
Reaction score
The Medal of Honor comments are gaining a little traction, which is nice. Also:
It's too late to win me over with anti-Irish rhetoric!

I was surprised to see the VFW come out against him for the Medal of Honor thing. That will have an impact in rural areas of swing states that he needed to pull large majorities to have any chance. While it won't mean Harris wins those districts, it will, like the small dents in evangelicals, etc, in 2020 continue to the swing towards Dems and away for Trump's GOP. For a guy who needed to make up more than 7 million votes it's a step in the wrong direction.

It could also be a final straw in winning the House and maybe even keeping the Senate. In a state like Wisconsin, a blistering condemnation from the VFW could lead to a reversal of the state legislature sooner than anticipated.

snuffbox

Integral Poster
Reaction score
Is she the one who's married to the guy that was totally going to "get the ball and score" vs Green Bay or is this a different loser?

HarleyQuinn

Laugh This Off... Puddin'!
Staff member
Reaction score
Is she the one who's married to the guy that was totally going to "get the ball and score" vs Green Bay or is this a different loser?
I think she's married to Tim Hasselbeck, the other one.

strummer

Integral Poster
Reaction score
Yeah she's married to Tim who has a Super Bowl ring backing up Eli Manning in 2011. He's still a talking head at ESPN

cobainwasmurdered

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Unless he flubs this at the end, this was a really good performance by Joe, as much as he's capable of now. Still a few verbal flubs but what do you expect? Exactly the right way to hand over the Torch.

snuffbox

Integral Poster
Reaction score
Haha they're down to the bottom of the W Bush era campaign gimmicks already.

And that was a great speech for Biden. Strong throughout without being angry (if he ever seemed so, it was a righteous kind of anger), no boring rambling, all positive. Our friends in the media will still try to push the "bitter about being pushed out" trope but nothing like that seemed evident tonight. If he does some speeches like that in Pennsylvania, etc, I think it will be very effective.

cobainwasmurdered

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
we like tweet posts just fine brody. I post tweets all the time. it's when someone posts posts just a tweet with no commentary that it gets a little annoying. especially when they do it in multiple threads in quick succession.