Votes: 22 84.6%
  • Donald Trump

Votes: 4 15.4%

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .

snuffbox

Integral Poster
Reaction score
Goddam, he looks so old and worn out next to that short, bald policeman. And Vance will probably count the freight train engineers to get his crowd size up to the trump inches digits.

snuffbox

Integral Poster
Reaction score
Which states that Biden won in 2020 are you certain that Trump is going to win this time around?

HarleyQuinn

Laugh This Off... Puddin'!
Staff member
Reaction score
Which states that Biden won in 2020 are you certain that Trump is going to win this time around?
For context Biden won Nevada, Arizona, Colorado, Minnesota, Wisconsin, Michigan, New Hampshire, Pennsylvania, Virginia, and Georgia.

Biden eked out Arizona & Georgia & Pennsylvania & Wisconsin but won Colorado handily, won Michigan by almost 4%, won Minnesota by 7%, Nevada by 3%, won New Hampshire fairly handily, and Virginia by almost 10%.

Trump barely won NC by 1.3% and won Florida by 2%.

I could see Arizona & Georgia going back to Trump but all Kamala needs to do is win Pennsylvania, Wisconsin, and take NC while keeping the momentum in the states that Biden won by a decent margin. Give Trump North Carolina even and Kamala still wins with 276. Give Trump PA instead and Kamala wins with 273.

cobainwasmurdered

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
If you can find non Popular vote polls that provide you the confidence in a D victory, please share.

She's up in Arizona, Michigan, PA, Wisconsin. Trump is ahead in Georgia by .8, ahead in NC by 1 percent.

She wins the electoral college 58% of the time currently

Gert

Integral Poster
Reaction score
I hope the way Georgia turned out for the Senate seats and the runoffs last cycle, makes its possible for Harris to win Georgia, but voting for a black woman is still different than a black man and white man, with one running against a woman.

I think NC does go Harris since a Democratic Governor almost certainly goes through.

snuffbox

Integral Poster
Reaction score
Trump grovelled so Kemp went back to patting his toupee; he might get Georgia back.

Many factors suggest Harris will keep Arizona. North Carolina and even Florida being in play is not a good sign for the GOP.

What totally legit state polls are you looking at, Brody?

BruiserBrody

Integral Poster
Reaction score
[quote author=BRODY link=topic=7317.msg606823#msg6

Harris with razor thin leads before the RFK nutters slide towards Trump.

Wild cards with the debates and Trump's sentencing yet to come.

Pick your headline of choice to match your feels

Plus Harris will enjoy an expected 2-3% bump for a few days before the DNC stuff wears off.

---
I spent today in rural Manitowoc county, where if yard signs are votes, Trump is going to win with 100 percent of the vote.

cobainwasmurdered

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
CNN has been a right wing shill for the last couple of years, because of owner mandates. Absolutely no one has any idea how RFK's voters are going to split and anyone saying otherwise is lying. Some of them will go to Trump, some will go to Kamala, some will go to third parties, and some will just not vote. There is no way to know how it will break down.

Trump has tiny leads in many states, including states that he should have locked up. The swing states are trending positive. She's been in the race a month. She's raised more money already than Biden did in more than 4 years.

I don't believe she's going to win for certain but I think she has a far better chance of winning than Biden did at similar points in the race.

snuffbox

Integral Poster
Reaction score
Trump will have to, as Trump would say, get "way more than 100%" of the rural Manitowoc vote to win Wisconsin

Spaceman Spiff

Integral Poster
Reaction score
Seems like the debate sticking point is whether or not the candidates' mics should be muted or not when their speaking time is up. Harris team doesn't want them muted while the Trump team does.

Valeyard

Retarded sexuality and bad poetry.
Reaction score
Bernie Bros talking about the primary is my guess.