Votes: 22 84.6%
  • Donald Trump

Votes: 4 15.4%

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .

geniusMoment

Trailer Park Supervisor
Reaction score
I love polls for this reason. One of my favorites I've seen was that the percentage of Obama voters in 2012 who also thought he was the antichrist was like 3%
Some people just wanna watch the world and everyone in it burn

snuffbox

Integral Poster
Reaction score
Same reason the Bobby Junior thing isn't working like the GOP hoped. The plan was that he'd get himself removed from certain swing state ballots but they forgot the whole knowing stuff part.

snuffbox

Integral Poster
Reaction score
Harris and Walz did a bus tour through rural parts of Georgia that don't often get visited. She then did a solo rally in Savannah (also a rare stop) tonight for over 9,000 people.

snuffbox

Integral Poster
Reaction score
Speaking of Wisconsin, while Harris toured rural Georgia and had another near-five figure crowd afterward, Trump did a fake town hall in La Crosse (large town, relative to Wisconsin, on the Mississippi) that lasted 30 minutes and he took 6 pre-screened questions.

snuffbox

Integral Poster
Reaction score
Why won't Kamala Harris explain why Trump has changed his stand on abortion 5 times in the last 24 hours?

Mickey Massuco

wipeoff
Reaction score

They would tbh, regroup and retool and try to make yourself look sane.

snuffbox

Integral Poster
Reaction score
Trump might finally be having some consequences for the many, many times he has publicly attacked American veterans and their families

BruiserBrody

Integral Poster
Reaction score
[quote author=BRODY link=topic=7317.msg606823#msg6
lmao

Both Aurora and Chicago police basically say nothing happened. And they love riling up people with this stuff.
Still, Aurora Mayor Mike Coffman said the city is seeking an emergency court order to shut down apartment buildings that he claims have been overrun by the Venezuelan gang by declaring them a criminal nuisance.
So "nothing happened" but they admitted to multiple arrests and apparently are executing an emergency shut down of the building. Right.

Staff member
Reaction score
My current personal favorite video that airs before every FUCKING youtube video I watch is a "former Kamala Harris supporter" who is on the Trump train since his son was murked by an illegal, but this "supporter" doesn't pronounce Kamala correctly.
You know those ads are tailored to what they think each user's beliefs are, so something you're doing is bringing that on yourself

snuffbox

Integral Poster
Reaction score
My current personal favorite video that airs before every FUCKING youtube video I watch is a "former Kamala Harris supporter" who is on the Trump train since his son was murked by an illegal, but this "supporter" doesn't pronounce Kamala correctly.
These videos are catering to you. There's no obligation to fear anything just because some reality TV goober tells you to be afraid. But anyone who fears as they're told, you or any of these other frightened folks who may or may not ever actually vote, are going to keep getting these same scary, dumb-as-shit videos popping up on your social media feeds, etc.

Valeyard

Retarded sexuality and bad poetry.
Reaction score
Didn't Brody once say he believes those "statues that cry oil" miracles weren't scams? Or was that someone else?

BruiserBrody

Integral Poster
Reaction score
[quote author=BRODY link=topic=7317.msg606823#msg6
You know those ads are tailored to what they think each user's beliefs are, so something you're doing is bringing that on yourself
You know other people other than liberals vote, and they aren't deep into the wool on politics and nuances so big picture stuff works on them or else Team Trump wouldn't be hammering the issue over Wisconsinites heads?

The "don't watch the ads" argument doesn't erase the issues regardless.

--
I think Trump's ads using Kamala's own words on the inflation issue against her is also effective since trying to counter with an explanation to 70 million Americans the Covid/inflation spike connection is impossible with our educational system.
Didn't Brody once say he believes those "statues that cry oil" miracles weren't scams? Or was that someone else?
Pretty sure I said when I saw it in 93 on "Sightings" it freaked me out. Good try at a dunk though. Others in the thread here prefer to use the chat room to call me and "idiot" and "inbred", so the bar is high.