• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .

Gary

If You're Into It, I'm Out of It
Reaction score

Valeyard

Retarded sexuality and bad poetry.
Reaction score
Drea de Matteo is team RFK too. That one hurts.

Gary

Reaction score
It feels like the timeline is righting itself, boys
I dunno, the Democrats could still fuck this up somehow (it's something they are good at), and then there's the electoral college and supreme court to worry about.

I do think that Rogan-as stupid as he is-seems the know supporting Trump seems like a dead end, and Fuentes will jump back in if Trump starts to make a comeback (or if he finally says the N word) Pool-this guy I particularly hate, as he's both a complete idiot and someone who doesn't actually believe in most of what he says. Like Alex Jones without the weird charisma.

Big Papa Paegan

L. A. Z.
Reaction score
I dunno, the Democrats could still fuck this up somehow (it's something they are good at), and then there's the electoral college and supreme court to worry about.
There's always room for the Dems to fail, but I mean the general vibe I'm getting is that people are starting to actually want to coexist again. Between all of the Jan 6 assholes getting sentenced and the attempt on Trump, it feels like the most emboldened dipshits are realizing there may actually be consequences for their actions. And that's coupled with the increasingly vocal centrists wanting some actual return to normalcy.

Gert

Integral Poster
Reaction score
Joe Rogan already backtracked on his RFK Jr. endorsement too which is hilarious.

BruiserBrody

Integral Poster
Reaction score
[quote author=BRODY link=topic=7317.msg606823#msg6
This thing is far from over. The swing states are still in "toss up" mode.
Team Trump needs to keep Mango Mussolini from the mic and just run ads like I saw this AM that focus on the border, inflation and shit and not "Kamala is a pedo blood drinking cacklin' coon" dog whistle.

Eric Hovde in Wisconsin has nothing to run on vs Tammy Baldwin for senate. The main sticking point he's trying for is that she votes with Biden and thus the Fentanyl crisis is her fault due to the border. Baldwin is smoking him in the polls. We saw this in 2016 though when long time hero Russ Feingold fell to Ron Johnson and everyone was shell shocked. Last time the Wisco D's put up guy with a scary name and African American orgins so the hillbillies were scared enough to barely keep him from office. Mandela Barnes ran a stupid campaign anyway, where he seemed anti-police during the BLM movement, and ran ads about making PB and J sandwiches.
I'm convinced had they run the Milwaukee Bucks (white) exec who ran vs Barnes for the spot that the D would have won vs the skin color combined with the durrrr Sportsball champs!!! crowd moving the needle enough.

Hovde is also wasting a lot of ad time trying to show he's really from Wisco despite being a 40 million dollar net worth banker from California who escaped the hillbillies to make money elsewhere.

snuffbox

Integral Poster
Reaction score
I'm looking forward to the 24/7 coverage of the oldest nominee in US history mixing up which Black man he was with on a helicopter.

snuffbox

Integral Poster
Reaction score
He was a Navy Seal in Vietnam and explicitly states he wants a woman to be commander in chief. I hope they put him in some ads. And I already wanted a rally to happen here & they should have Ventura introduce them.

HarleyQuinn

Laugh This Off... Puddin'!
Staff member
Reaction score

Times/Siena poll just concluded yesterday has Harris leading by 4 points each in Michigan, Pennsylvania, and Wisconsin.
Worth noting...

On the 'If Election Held Today Who Would You Vote For' question
Just Kamala vs Trump = Trump +3 in Michigan, Kamala +3 in Pennsylvania, and Kamala +4 in Wisconsin.
Kamala vs Trump w/RFK Jr & Jill Stein & Chase Oliver = Kamala +1 in Michigan (proof they'd steal votes from Trump), Kamala +2 in Pennsylvania, and Kamala +7(!) in Wisconsin. RFK Jr was siphoning about 5% of the "voters" in the poll.

The only age heavily favoring Trump was 45-64. Even the 65+ crowd were heavily leaning Kamala. The gap grew even more in 18-29 and 30-44 for Kamala when including the latter Independent candidates. Even the 45-64 crowd shrunk from 9% Trump to 7% Trump.

Last edited:

snuffbox

Integral Poster
Reaction score
Last night seems significant too. Crowds aren't necessarily votes but sometimes they are. Whereas Trump's rally crowds include a lot of repeat customers and probably several non-voters, people in it for the celebrity worship thing, Harris's larger audiences seem more Obama 2008-y. Enthusiastic people who go to a rally, donate and/or volunteer afterwards, and actually vote.

Harris/Walz drew over 15k in Arizona. Her remarks on immigration were impactful. Kelly and Giffords' appearance will help a lot. And she's been endorsed by a Republican border town mayor, among others. Rallies like that combined with everything else could be huge in winning Arizona.

Meanwhile, Trump made his first campaign stop in a week in Jon Gruden-red Montana and drew hundreds of people.

Last edited:

Staff member
Reaction score
Last night seems significant too. Crowds aren't necessarily votes but sometimes they are. Whereas Trump's rally crowds include a lot of repeat customers and probably several non-voters, people in it for the celebrity worship thing, Harris's larger audiences seem more Obama 2008-y. Enthusiastic people who go to a rally, donate and/or volunteer afterwards, and actually vote.

Harris/Walz drew over 15k in Arizona. Her remarks on immigration were impactful. Kelly and Giffords' appearance will help a lot. And she's been endorsed by a Republican border town mayor, among others. Rallies like that combined with everything else could be huge in winning Arizona.

Meanwhile, Trump made his first campaign stop in a week in Jon Gruden-red Montana and drew hundreds of people.
I think we're trending to a blowout unless something weird happens. People have been asking for a likable non-old candidate for literally eight years now. They finally got one.

Gert

Integral Poster
Reaction score
This is something where the city of Bozeman needs to come out and say that too. I would love if places that Trump stiffed before 2016 and 2020 mentioned it.

BruiserBrody

Integral Poster
Reaction score
[quote author=BRODY link=topic=7317.msg606823#msg6
This is something where the city of Bozeman needs to come out and say that too. I would love if places that Trump stiffed before 2016 and 2020 mentioned it.
No headlines other than "mechanical failure" I can find.
A different forum elsewhere had no source but a user said the airport was going to seize Trump's plane as collateral.

Gary

Reaction score
He's developed a lisp (probably his dentures), ranted about Biden's "stupid face", sounds worse than Biden did during the debate and all while Elon asks for a cabinet position and literally explains a joke to him. This may be the biggest "why would you vote for this guy" moment I've ever seen.