Votes: 22 84.6%
  • Donald Trump

Votes: 4 15.4%

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .

Gert

Integral Poster
Reaction score
It's been said before, but again, going on about this kind of thing makes them look weird. They literally called him "Tampon Tim"* because he added tampons in girls bathrooms, which is actually a very normal thing they think is weird. They are flailing about because they don't have an actual counter attack, and because normal people aren't going to care about it.

Also, say your someone who doesn't agree with trans issues/doesn't understand them, but you don't think much about them either because it doesn't affect you. These guys are literally bullying teenagers and their families, and that's a bad look when it comes to optics. Even some people who don't like it are going to think these guys are just being cruel.

*at the very least use "Timpon"

The only thing that worries me about that messaging (trans refuge crap), is that a lot of times they use the "child abuse thing" by allowing gender affirming care and surgeries. I think some people could get behind that. Unfortunately that is the one thing they think they can get behind. That said I think it will turn more people off than on, and I don't think Vance and Trump will make official statements on it, but others around them may.

Gert

Integral Poster
Reaction score
The only thing that worries me about that messaging (trans refuge crap), is that a lot of times they use the "child abuse thing" by allowing gender affirming care and surgeries. I think some people could get behind that. Unfortunately that is the one thing they think they can get behind. That said I think it will turn more people off than on, and I don't think Vance and Trump will make official statements on it, but others around them may.

And apparently Trump was on Fox News today talking about how much Walz likes "transgender stuff".

tekcop

TSM's Finest
Staff member
Reaction score
The Republicans tried the anti-trans angle two years ago. It got them nowhere. A lot of people really don't care one way or the other about this topic. At least not enough to vote based on it.

BUTT

Kreese
Reaction score
Even most transphobic voters don’t actually want to think about trans people or their genitals all that much. And they don’t want to think about tampons or periods at all. This is not going to help with the “weird” allegations.

Staff member
Reaction score
Republicans polled a lot better when they talked about inflation all the time but they’re not gonna do that again. It’s all shit nobody cares about now.

snuffbox

Integral Poster
Reaction score
Sorry Brody. Making sure that girls have access to tampons and such in schools is a very good thing. Anybody who disagrees is deeply weird and very stupid.

And, no, only Trump is dodging a debate. He's on the record with that.

snuffbox

Integral Poster
Reaction score
While Vance was confused about airplanes, making up something about debates, and whining to about a dozen people, Harris and Walz drew over 10,000 to their joint rally in Eau Claire, WI.

Staff member
Reaction score
Vance doing rallies at ECW Arena and at a factory with 500 people there is just a horrible look. Meanwhile Trump is traumatized from getting shot at and he's afraid to leave his house more than once a week, he'll probably never be comfortable in public again. Shooter might not have killed him but he took something from him. Very low energy and low T!

snuffbox

Integral Poster
Reaction score
Along with campaigning in Wisconsin and Michigan already, among other corrected mistakes from 2016, I really hope they go all out on fixing one from 2004 as well. Not fighting back against the swift boat thing was, imo, the biggest thing that led to Kerry's defeat. If they'd fought back at that I think Kerry would've won and, while the recession probably still happens, hundreds of thousands of lives might've been saved.

Flailing Vance has already tried to swift boat Walz by claiming his 20+ years of service in the National Guard was a hoax. While some of our friends in the media have been permitting the lie (again), others have already started swinging back including groups like Vote Vets and Mark Kelly. Hopefully that trend will continue.

snuffbox

Integral Poster
Reaction score
After all the GOP efforts to steal Georgia elections, they lost the presidential election in 2020 and both senate seats. Most recently, Harris outdrew Trump in the same Georgia arena by a few thousand people.

Hawk 34

Integral Poster
Reaction score
Oldest trick in the book.

When you are flat broke busted and disgusted, you just stand on your porch and rant for the free media coverage.

snuffbox

Integral Poster
Reaction score
Yeah, it's a small but significant (possibly very significant in some of the bound-to-be-close swing states) bump for Harris when the Kennedy boy is included.

cobainwasmurdered

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Trump's presser today was hilarious. He totally lost his shit at Kamala having all this big rallies.

He made sure to say he had a bigger crowd in DC (on Jan 6!) than MLK.

snuffbox

Integral Poster
Reaction score
Uh oh, maybe I should cancel my door knocking. According to Trump, Walz is "into a lot of different worlds. He's shjkdfsh. Very radical. Very ahsfoizzzzzzz."

Spaceman Spiff

Integral Poster
Reaction score
So, to counteract the JD Vance couch fucking joke, conservatives are trying to start up one on Twitter that, and I'm being 100% serious here, Tim Walz once drank a gallon of horse semen. Because they are totally not weird, how dare you say that.

It's like they don't get that couch fucking is at least somewhat plausible, "dudes finding new ways to jack off" is a tale as old as time. So if you see horse related references from them, this is what they are referencing.

Last edited: