Votes: 22 84.6%
  • Donald Trump

Votes: 4 15.4%

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .

Hawk 34

Integral Poster
Reaction score
More importantly he was a DC and ran a 4-4 scheme and won a state title doing it in Big Ten territory.

Can’t get more America’s dad than this.

snuffbox

Integral Poster
Reaction score
First time I've ever shared a hometown with someone on a national ticket. It's exciting and I think he will help the campaign a lot. I hope they do a rally here and I'm going to try to find some time to knock and doors and such.

Gary

If You're Into It, I'm Out of It
Reaction score
I have to give it to the Kamala campaign-this is the most energized I've seen the base in a long time. The fact they're actually making smart decisions and not falling into the same mistakes Hillary did (not picking a guy like Tim Kaine, actually visiting certain battleground states, actually fighting back instead of "going high" and coming off as normal) helps. Plus, Walz comes off like someone's dorky but likable dad, and there's plenty of appeal there when you compare it to someone like Vance-though most people are more normal than Vance.

Last edited:

Staff member
Reaction score
This also shows that maybe primary voters are looking for the wrong stuff. Maybe people need to stop voting based on who they think can win an election and instead vote for the people who they like the most who they think made good decisions. When Harris made the decision to go IN on Biden over segregation I felt like it was a big bummer that she had no chance of winning. I'm still surprised that Biden picked her after that. Maybe everyone looked at things the wrong way.

Gary

Reaction score
This also shows that maybe primary voters are looking for the wrong stuff. Maybe people need to stop voting based on who they think can win an election and instead vote for the people who they like the most who they think made good decisions. When Harris made the decision to go IN on Biden over segregation I felt like it was a big bummer that she had no chance of winning. I'm still surprised that Biden picked her after that. Maybe everyone looked at things the wrong way.
I think it's worth pointing out a major difference between Kaine and Walz-the former is a pro-life, while the latter codified abortion in his state. You get an actual progressive as your running mate, and people will pay attention. Besides, if Kamala was running her campaign like Hillary she would've picked Shapiro, and that would backfire for several reasons.

Mickey Massuco

wipeoff
Reaction score
I’m curious to know who picked Trump, in the poll. Not judging this is still a dogfight and people made the mistake of underestimating him in 2016 but I’m interested in hearing your perspective.

BruiserBrody

Integral Poster
Reaction score
[quote author=BRODY link=topic=7317.msg606823#msg6
I’m curious to know who picked Trump, in the poll. Not judging this is still a dogfight and people made the mistake of underestimating him in 2016 but I’m interested in hearing your perspective.
It's not me, but the battle grounds are all tight and we are still in Kamala honeymoon phase. We'll see what craziness comes yet from both directions. Trump getting sentenced next month should fire up his crew again, and by then Kamala may have "woke" herself out of winning over Joe T. Average voter.
I'm thinking about actually taking off election night so I can watch the fake elector plot unfold in real time.

snuffbox

Integral Poster
Reaction score
Have you found any of these average ice melter salt eating voters who actually vote yet?

Staff member
Reaction score

Fall of Epic

Epic Reine
Reaction score

Well we banned Still Fly so not sure who it could possibly be.

Gary

Reaction score

It's funny how they post this shit like it's bad, all this does is make me want to vote for them more
It's been said before, but again, going on about this kind of thing makes them look weird. They literally called him "Tampon Tim"* because he added tampons in girls bathrooms, which is actually a very normal thing they think is weird. They are flailing about because they don't have an actual counter attack, and because normal people aren't going to care about it.

Also, say your someone who doesn't agree with trans issues/doesn't understand them, but you don't think much about them either because it doesn't affect you. These guys are literally bullying teenagers and their families, and that's a bad look when it comes to optics. Even some people who don't like it are going to think these guys are just being cruel.

*at the very least use "Timpon"

BruiserBrody

Integral Poster
Reaction score
[quote author=BRODY link=topic=7317.msg606823#msg6
Have you found any of these average ice melter salt eating voters who actually vote yet?
You really don't know any dip shits who vote for Trump?
It's been said before, but again, going on about this kind of thing makes them look weird. They literally called him "Tampon Tim"* because he added tampons in girls bathrooms, which is actually a very normal thing they think is weird. They are flailing about because they don't have an actual counter attack, and because normal people aren't going to care about it.

Also, say your someone who doesn't agree with trans issues/doesn't understand them, but you don't think much about them either because it doesn't affect you. These guys are literally bullying teenagers and their families, and that's a bad look when it comes to optics. Even some people who don't like it are going to think these guys are just being cruel.

*at the very least use "Timpon"
And the 4th grade boys room.

cobainwasmurdered

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Well we banned Still Fly so not sure who it could possibly be.
Based on his comments about replacing Biden, I assume it is Broward. Whoever it is I hope they give their reasoning. I personally think Kamala is going to win but I also don't think yet that it is a sure thing. There's still a long way to go and while so far she hasn't made any mistakes, we've been bitten too many times. I'm very cautious. This IS the best I've felt since the last Obama election about the odds of winning though.

snuffbox

Integral Poster
Reaction score
You really don't know any dip shits who vote for Trump?

And the 4th grade boys room.

I'm aware of around 70 million dipshits who voted for him but I don't personally know many (any?) of them. I've experienced plenty loud worshipers of him while bartending and such but my hunch is most (all?) of them are too lazy and/or stupid to actually go and vote.

I feel like I may have mentioned this before: you aren't actually obliged to believe every lie you hear on tv or the internet.

Fall of Epic

Epic Reine
Reaction score
Everyone thought Hilary was a slam dunk in 2016 so I'm not predicting shit until Election Day. Sure, Kamala is doing really well but Trump really knows how to rile up people's emotions.

I will say that Kamala is seeing where Hilary went wrong in 2016 and is doing the opposite of that. She's not saying that she has the Presidency in the bag, is actively campaigning in Battleground states, didn't pick a vanilla, boring AF VP, and is showing no fear by actively calling out Trump who looks weak by dodging her.