Votes: 22 84.6%
  • Donald Trump

Votes: 4 15.4%

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .

snuffbox

Integral Poster
Reaction score
Before Biden broke his record in 2021, Trump was the oldest president to take office having broken Reagan's record by a little less than a year. Now, if reelected this year, he'd break Biden's record next January. Trump would have 2 of the 3 oldest ages at inauguration in history. There doesn't seem to be quite as much talk about any of that as there'd been about Biden for about a month straight back there.

Gary

If You're Into It, I'm Out of It
Reaction score
i dont have a link but one of the fox news guys also demanded video tape of JD Vance fucking a couch. This is the last thing you should be talking about. I'm sure people online have already started releasing deepfakes.
Jesse Watters in general has been having an on air meltdown for two nights in a row. It’s fun to watch!

Gary

If You're Into It, I'm Out of It
Reaction score
I knew things were going to get racist, but Goddamn. Can't wait for him (and/or Tucker) to get into birtherism.

Valeyard

Retarded sexuality and bad poetry.
Reaction score
Oh man I can't wait for people to bring DRUMPF back.

cobainwasmurdered

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score

snuffbox

Integral Poster
Reaction score
I wish I could believe you full boar, but he made an abundance of not dissimilar remarks in 2016.
Yes he did. But that was against an opponent with a lot more baggage. Remember, all too many people had been carrying that junkie loser Limbaugh's luggage since he ginned up hate for Hilary Clinton (and her then-12 year old daughter) in 1992.

Not only am I, like 909, regaining big confidence that Trump will lose yet again, this is the kind of stuff that could hold the Senate and win back the House.

snuffbox

Integral Poster
Reaction score
The way he struggles over the phrase "I don't know" is the kind of thing I've cut off lots of folks for at bars.

Valeyard

Reaction score
Has anyone else encountered someone who finds the word "weird" to be ableist yet or am I lucky?

snuffbox

Integral Poster
Reaction score
Not yet but I'm sure there will be plenty of whining about it from folks with "fuck your feelings" bumper stickers at beerbelly t shirts.

Valeyard

Reaction score
I've gotten it from two leftists who think it's disrespectful to the disabled and we should "do better." It's frustrating people like that and I align politically.

snuffbox

Integral Poster
Reaction score
I'm guessing these are the leftists that are fine with another Trump term?

Hawk 34

Integral Poster
Reaction score
I've gotten it from two leftists who think it's disrespectful to the disabled and we should "do better." It's frustrating people like that and I align politically.
Do these idiots think weird means lame? A more historically traditional insult to the disabled?

Or do you just associate with super lefties?

cobainwasmurdered

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
if anyone is being insulting to neurodivergent people its those leftists. We are calling those right wing fuckheads weird because they are WEIRD. neurodivergent people aren't weird we're fucking amazing.