Votes: 22 84.6%
  • Donald Trump

Votes: 4 15.4%

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .

Gary

If You're Into It, I'm Out of It
Reaction score
YESSSSSS. I am so fucking here for this. THIS is what should have been done in 2016. THIS is how you shame those fascist cunts, by exposing how completely insane their policies actually are.
Worth pointing out is that these guys are having a normal one over it. Example

They've isolated themselves on social media and message/image boards for so long that they really thought "this is normal behavior." They've been the bullies for so long, are getting targeted themselves and have no idea of how to react. So they just dig that hole deeper, using their old line of attack even if it isn't working anymore, because it's all they know.

snuffbox

Integral Poster
Reaction score
Ingraman with this guy and Gowdey with Vance tried so hard to help out. Practically leading them on a leash, these people. And both efforts failed, what's that word Trump uses all the time between such chestnuts as "ssggjoslk" and "aitnsmnieffsh," oh yeah, tremendously.

Hawk 34

Integral Poster
Reaction score
For what it’s worth, Cooper announced he’s withdrawing from VP consideration.

Tonight there was a White Dudes for Harris zoom call that included various celebrities such as Jeff Bridges, JGL, Josh Gad, Joe Burrow, Mark Ruffalo, Sean Astin and multiple white male politicians campaigning in support of Kamala.

cobainwasmurdered

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
i dont have a link but one of the fox news guys also demanded video tape of JD Vance fucking a couch. This is the last thing you should be talking about. I'm sure people online have already started releasing deepfakes.

snuffbox

Integral Poster
Reaction score
That's the kind of ad I've wished the Dems would run since 2004.

snuffbox

Integral Poster
Reaction score

Welp

I have a hard time putting too much stock in an aggregator that still includes things like Rasmussen. We've know that outfit skews toward the GOP for many, many years. Some recent examples why I don't take them seriously: in 2020 they frequently had Trump in the lead and their final poll had Biden up by one point, of course Biden won by a touchdown, & in the 2018 midterms they were wrong by a historically worst TEN POINTS!

Without that knowingly bad outlier, Trump's lead is down to an average of 1.2, within the MOE by 2 points. And that's while polling keeps showing Harris improvement in real time, before she announces a VP, and before the DNC.

And, without checking, didn't the RCP average have Trump up by like 5 points just a couple weeks ago?

snuffbox

Integral Poster
Reaction score
Just checked their average with the top 3 third party people (Kennedy, Stein, West) and, without Rasmussen, Trump's average lead drops to 3/4 of a point.

Now where'd I put my clutchin' pearls?

cobainwasmurdered

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score

Welp
As usual now that everyone is feeling positive about the Dems chances its time for you to flip lol.

The state polls are all trending very well (see my posts) and Kamala hasn't even picked her VP, which unless she picks a JD Vance should go well. There's also the convention too. The Dems are doing everything right and the GOP is doing everything wrong. There's every reason to be optimistic right now.

snuffbox

Integral Poster
Reaction score
The campaign has scheduled a Harris/VP rally in Philadelphia next Tuesday adding to speculation it'll be Shapiro.

Whether it's him or not, all of the remaining contenders being vetted seem liked and are increasing in name-recognition. There doesn't seem to be a Vance in the bunch and I expect another polling bump. Not counting Rasmussen, I think Harris will have a 1-2 point avg lead going into her convention and maybe (hopefully) outside the margin of era coming out of that. If they keep running ads like the above and having these far more energetic rallies, it could end up being a repeat of the 2020 blowout.

geniusMoment

Trailer Park Supervisor
Reaction score
The momentum is clearly on Harris' side. Vance was a simply horrible VP pick, and hurts Trump with a group he already had trouble with in women.

Trump is also now the old guy. People don't want old guys after the last 4 years of Biden (fair or not).

Still a ways to go, but I'm fairly confident Harris wins this.