Votes: 22 84.6%
  • Donald Trump

Votes: 4 15.4%

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .

Gert

Integral Poster
Reaction score
I think if you are Trump's team I have to think there is no way you want him to debate Kamala because of the possibility of misogyny and racist remarks coming out. Not that any of the team cares about the actual comments, but the optics of what Kamala is versus Joe Biden made a debate highly unlikely and they'll hide behind the "we can't trust they will change candidates".

Valeyard

Retarded sexuality and bad poetry.
Reaction score
She'd obliterate him. But fine, cowardice is a strategy.

Staff member
Reaction score
Trump is in a no win situation with this debate. He’d lose badly and on the other hand he’d look terrible for not doing it.

tekcop

TSM's Finest
Staff member
Reaction score
The average American voter is still pretty shitty, but polling and the 2022 elections have kinda showed that anti-immigrant sentiment is basically the last thing left the GOP has on the front that actually resonates with people outside of their core base. They've moved so far outside of the "low taxes, small government, and patriotism" sweet spot they've been able to inhabit for so long.

Abortion being available at least in some cases is broadly very popular in every state. And the average person truly doesn't care about LGBTQ issues one way or the other. At least not in any way that motivates them to vote for one party over the other. The fact that the Republicans win any elections outside of deeply red areas is really more of an indictment of the Democrats at this point.

cobainwasmurdered

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
He'll change his mind about the debate once she starts hammering about his being afraid of her and being too old to hang with her. We've got months to go still. If he starts lagging in polls he'll want to have a go at her.

Fall of Epic

Epic Reine
Reaction score

snuffbox

Integral Poster
Reaction score
What does Lou Dobbs have to s-- oh yeah that stupid idiot's dead

Sex Machine Gun

Kotzenjunge
Reaction score

The people want it so let's do it!
I dunno. With a woman of color at the top of the ticket, throwing in a gay dude as VP might be a bit too much for these idiots in those rotting swing states to stomach. I wouldn't be mad about it personally but I'm way outside of how most of the electorate thinks. I mean, the public still keeps Shitbag above 40% in favorability no matter what. I'm already seeing the viral social media videos that have a fairy Pete flying around Harris's head.

Before you think that's impossible, remember the kind of people we're dealing with. Shitbag and his ilk will do shit like say "Buttigieg" with wilting, feminine voices. They'll say he's helping groom young boys to be part of his harem or some shit.

Just pick the PA governor and call it a day. Mayor Pete's still young, he can have his day eventually.

Valeyard

Retarded sexuality and bad poetry.
Reaction score
This speaks to my ignorance, no doubt, but I don't see a catastrophically bad pick for her. Nothing at a Vance or Palin level. But I'm fully aware of my ignorance.

Gert

Integral Poster
Reaction score
I like Mark Kelly of Arizona over Shapiro but I think he would be good too.

I hate that I don’t think a Harris-Buttigieg ticket can win but I agree with SMG, it’s too risky.

BruiserBrody

Integral Poster
Reaction score
[quote author=BRODY link=topic=7317.msg606823#msg6
In the weird quirk that is polling results.... Trump has a narrow lead in Wisconsin over Harris, however, our lesbian Sen Tammy Baldwin has a commanding lead over Banker dipshit Eric Hovde.
So we are progressive enough to support a female LGBTQ person but also want the Fourth Reich to come to pass on a national level.

cobainwasmurdered

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
who is voting democrat that cares if Pete is gay? If Pete was Trans it might move the needle but no one (that would ever consider voting Dem) cares about people being gay anymore. It's accepted. Even the vast majority of Republicans aren't willing to publicly say they want to undo Gay Marriage even if they want to.

Big Papa Paegan

L. A. Z.
Reaction score
who is voting democrat that cares if Pete is gay? If Pete was Trans it might move the needle but no one (that would ever consider voting Dem) cares about people being gay anymore. It's accepted. Even the vast majority of Republicans aren't willing to publicly say they want to undo Gay Marriage even if they want to.
To be fair, Kotz did emphasize that he's talking about swing states. There's still plenty of homophobia going on in those, and I think she's spot on with how the GOP attack ads and memes will be.

Will it matter to anyone who was already voting Dem, or even leaning that way? Nope. Will it swing a few undecideds that might not publicly opine their views? Yep.

Will it be insufferable? Of course.

tekcop

TSM's Finest
Staff member
Reaction score
Shitbag and his ilk will do shit like say "Buttigieg" with wilting, feminine voices. They'll say he's helping groom young boys to be part of his harem or some shit.
This really plays well into the "GOP are a bunch of weirdos" plan.

snuffbox

Integral Poster
Reaction score

Mickey Massuco

wipeoff
Reaction score
Even at the rnc, they didn’t really talk about gay marriage too much. It wasn’t included in their plans, which means they’ve pretty much accepted it, begrudgingly.

I’m kinda surprised Maher went there, but I guess he’s even more out of touch than I thought. I don’t think people realize how bad Biden’s rep was.