Votes: 22 84.6%
  • Donald Trump

Votes: 4 15.4%

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .

Valeyard

Retarded sexuality and bad poetry.
Reaction score
I pointed out that they were celebrating an elderly man with dementia getting shot at the other day, and that's toxic behavior. I like this kinda bullshit game.

Big Papa Paegan

L. A. Z.
Reaction score
Those folks are the insomniac types I've talked about, so woke they haven't slept in weeks and start hallucinating.

"Weird" isn't exclusive to neurodivergent, just like "pussy" when discussing cowardice isn't misogynist.

Valeyard

Retarded sexuality and bad poetry.
Reaction score
I'm not offended, and I'm the one they insist IS offended. Fucking white savior neurotypical complex.

snuffbox

Integral Poster
Reaction score
Harris was involved with the prisoner release negotiations & at their return to the US at the airport with Biden. I think the footage of that & Biden's "why didn't he do it when he was president?" about Trump will continue her momentum into the VP announcement and joint rallies.

She raised more than DOUBLE Trump's donations last month! And with so much of that going towards his personal court cases and financial problems, she could have 4x or more available to actually, you know, run ads and do not-boring and weird rallies and such.

Fall of Epic

Epic Reine
Reaction score
He's writing in a candidate and I saw some right wing talking heads already turning in him "HOW COULD YOU AFTER ALL HES DONE FOR YOU????"

Hawk 34

Integral Poster
Reaction score
damn that’s bad news for the name he spells incorrectly on the ballot.

Gary

If You're Into It, I'm Out of It
Reaction score

BruiserBrody

Integral Poster
Reaction score
[quote author=BRODY link=topic=7317.msg606823#msg6
2a84acecdf2543015f1f2087a8a6c1af.jpg

Fast breaking news from Brody, roving reporter.

I was talking to my cousin who told me he was picking up a Trump sign Saturday.
I asked if he was still going to vote for him if he is sentenced to prison next month "Yup"
He said he can't deal with the lies from Team Biden, the gun rights issue and Kamala's laugh as why he had to support MAGA.

Shocking development from the average rural Wisconsin resident.

I'm still going to dine with him tomorrow if the planets align. I will keep the topics on toys instead of politics.

---

snuffbox

Integral Poster
Reaction score
Is this another one of these Average Voters that never makes it over to the polling place, like, ever?

BruiserBrody

Integral Poster
Reaction score

HarleyQuinn

Laugh This Off... Puddin'!
Staff member
Reaction score

"Harris now has 81 percent support among Black voters, compared to 73 percent support for Biden. Democratic strategists had warned for months that Biden was losing ground with this key section of the party’s base.

Harris has also widened the gender gap between the candidates, with the vice president winning 54 percent of women’s votes. Trump, meanwhile, is winning 54 percent of men, according to the poll."

Gert

Integral Poster
Reaction score
The fact that Trump could have 46 percent of womens votes is pretty amazing considering the moves Republicans have tried to make in the last eight years. I feel like a lot of it is crabs in a bucket with white women.

BruiserBrody

Integral Poster
Reaction score
The fact that Trump could have 46 percent of womens votes is pretty amazing considering the moves Republicans have tried to make in the last eight years. I feel like a lot of it is crabs in a bucket with white women.
Christians don't like abortions, some is from the fear of migrants, some wouldn't understand the Covid/inflation cause and effect if you slammed it into their brain, some are freaked out by the wide acceptance of the trans wing of the homosexual movement, wages are stagnant and a D is in charge, etc.

Not everybody is a hippy liberal.

HarleyQuinn

Laugh This Off... Puddin'!
Staff member
Reaction score
I'd also be curious where most of the makeup of these 18% of black voters is and if they'll actually end up going out and voting (much like the numbers related to young voters from polls). Getting a larger percentage e.g. 20% in say Georgia or 15% in North Carolina is more expected probably than say getting only 3% of the Wisconsin voters polled or 5% of the Michigan voters polled.

Hawk 34

Integral Poster
Reaction score
He’s the same age as Kamala so age isn’t a factor here. Everything else was exactly the expectation needed. He clears the Midwest and progressive measure needed.

It also allows your deep and youthful bench with Beshear, Shapiro, Whitmer, Mayo Pete and Newsom to continue to grow for the future without exposing them.

There wasn’t a truly bad choice unless they went off the board entirely but this is a quality choice.