Reaction score
Does it sound like Hawk 34 is a favorite for best card of the draft

Yes Yes
500px-Bobby_Lashley_TNA_2014.jpg

tekcop

TSM's Finest
Staff member
Reaction score
My next pick is an odd one. She's one of the greatests of a time, but she retired in 2002 and went on to be Japan's favorite B-list celebrity mom and work a bunch of comedy matches. This isn't The Dangerous Queen, this is

a3e1cc7af792abd06fab4a6284fef7c0d071db08_hq.jpg

Akira Hokuto

cobainwasmurdered

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Continuing to stock up on juniors for some kind of crazy multi-man as well as partners for bigs, this guy is super versatile and completely timeless. He's currently one of the best over 50 workers in the world but I'd be using an earlier version of him probably from the M2K era.

2sFcBpp.jpg

Masaaki Mochizuki (00's)

Brocklock

Integral Poster
Reaction score
I'm going with another spectacle for my final pick. This guy is a joke and punchline now, but there was a time he was an absolute phenom in Japan and one of the biggest stars. He has a ton of charisma and is one of a kind. I'm taking

bob-sapp-is-a-human-transporter

Bob Sapp (2002 to 2007)

Cackling Co Pilot Kamala

Integral Poster
Reaction score
OK Folks! With the LADY BOSS concluding our first part of the draft, we move onto the Supplement Rounds.

At approximately 2 AM EST, OG will make his 25th and 26th round picks.

An hour later, 909 will make his 25th and 26th round picks. Then Hawk 34 makes his picks at 8 AM once the bEast Coast TSMers start waking up.

Cackling Co Pilot Kamala

Integral Poster
Reaction score
Hey friends! If you could message me your Rounds 25-28 picks, that'd be much appreciated. I know 909 and OG's 29-30 picks cause they happened right before the crash.

In the meantime, let's keep going forward with Round 29-30.

I'm going to complete my Money in the Bank match.

First is a guy I think would have been picked way sooner than the supplemental rounds if he came around 25-30 years earlier. But then again, that wouldn't be a 21st Century Draft! Even though his in ring style is kind of dated, I actually think he's an OK worker and an absolutely great promo. He has great chemistry with two guys on my roster. Just a very solid soft spoken believable arrogant heel.

Nick Aldis

Finally, for the last guy in my MitB, I want a big man who can believably mix it up with Braun Strowman. This guy is also incredibly agile and will be able to fly with some of the smaller guys in the match. He's also allies with Marty Scurll and I like guys teaming up during these matches. I feel like this guy would be a lot higher rated if he stayed on the indies and MLW rather than jumping to ROH.

Brody King

Big Papa Paegan

L. A. Z.
Reaction score
SUNDAY 4/26 I took WAR MACHINE (Rowe & Hanson)
Warmachine.jpg

MONDAY 4/27 I took THE DYNASTY (Richard Holliday & Alexander Hammerstone)
https%3A%2F%2Ffansided.com%2Ffiles%2Fimage-exchange%2F2016%2F04%2Fie_24609.jpeg

Brocklock

Integral Poster
Reaction score
Round 25 - Evan Bourne

Round 26 - Giant Bernard

Round 27 - Steve Corino

Round 28 - Jack Evans

Hawk 34

Integral Poster
Reaction score
Damn I wanted Aldis and I couldn’t pick him cuz the the board died wtf Ok

Hawk 34

Integral Poster
Reaction score
I think I took jamie noble Eddie Edwards And the second city saints with my last four picks

tekcop

TSM's Finest
Staff member
Reaction score
Tamon Honda, Ricky Marvin, Fandango, Tyler Breeze

Hawk 34

Integral Poster
Reaction score
Nick Aldis

Ok moving on!

I’ll take a plucky underdog that has good charisma can bump and I need a good blowjob face and he is a modern version of it

Darby-Allin-750x422.png

DARBY ALLIN

And next I will add another big man

Chris_Dijak_Axxess_2018_crop.jpg

DONOVON DIJAKOVIC

Brocklock

Integral Poster
Reaction score
I think Thrasher took Lance Storm with one of his supplemental picks. I might be wrong, but I could've swore one of the days was Lance Storm and Beulah.

Cackling Co Pilot Kamala

Integral Poster
Reaction score
Yeah. Thrasher took Lance Storm with one of his last picks.

Dijak and
Jeff Jarrett
were my alternates for last two guys in my MITB in case someone picked Nick Aldis and Brody King before me.

Cackling Co Pilot Kamala

Integral Poster
Reaction score
STUDZ said:
I think Thrasher took Lance Storm with one of his supplemental picks. I might be wrong, but I could've swore one of the days was Lance Storm and Beulah.
Thanks for jogging my memory on that cause it reminded me he picked Shaq and Gronk the day before and gave me the indelible image of Shaq & Gronk dealing with rowdy smarks at the Hammerstein Ballroom.

I'm amazed that Darby fell to the supplemental rounds since he's pretty universally liked, a unique presence, and every other midcard and up AEW guy seemed like they got picked before Round 20 or so. Unless I'm forgetting someone.

Cackling Co Pilot Kamala

Integral Poster
Reaction score
Now I'm imagining Shaq doing Tazz's entrance with the towel over his head and the dumb sleeveless coveralls. Niiiiiiice

Mental image of Tazz and Shaq standing next to each other is also incredible.