Chat! culturecrossfire.slack.com

21st Century Fantasy Wrestling Draft

Cackling Co Pilot Kamala

Integral Poster
Reaction score
I know we don't have a lot of fans of current NXT picking but I'm mildly surprised that NONE of their current guys outside of Keith Lee has been taken.

Eat shit, Triple H and Road Agent HBK!

I kind of thought at least one of Undisputed Era would be off the board by now.

Not surprising to see Gargano & Ciampa fall given how terrible their overlong feud has become although having been fans of them before they were corrupted by the aging DX, it is a bit sad

Brocklock

Integral Poster
Reaction score
You can have them brother.

Also

Riddle is still available and is someone I've been considering at a point

OG

OG
Reaction score
Trump Train Conductor Kamala said:
I know we don't have a lot of fans of current NXT picking but I'm mildly surprised that NONE of their current guys outside of Keith Lee has been taken.
I took WALTER so there's a modern NXT guy.

Cackling Co Pilot Kamala

Integral Poster
Reaction score
They're not in my cards for next two rounds but I thought for sure one of the other WWE cucks would've taken one of them by now.

Also whoops on the guy I forgot to spoiler tag. of course, I'm only running this draft.

I associate WALTER with NXT UK but I guess he does show up on the Big (B Show) Brand sometimes.

Baby Shoes

Baby Shoes
Reaction score
I think it is just depth of the pool. We had some big time players like Goldberg, Wyatt and Braun only go recently.

There are a few guys from all over the world and throughout the years that are still on the board that I am kinda surprised are still there. My last pick was about to be a current NXT guy who hasn’t gone yet when I realized as I was looking at pictures for him that Ricochet was still around and his style would blend with some of my talent better.

Last night hit me with what I feel I should do with my next picks, just have to see what is available by the time they come back through.

Brocklock

Integral Poster
Reaction score
It's crazy the amount of depth in this draft so I'm not surprised. There's still some areas that have barely been touched like Lucha. And like a ton of TNA originals are on the board still too.

Cackling Co Pilot Kamala

Integral Poster
Reaction score
Baby Shoes said:
O.G. said:
There's still WWE World Champions on the board.

This sounds like someone trying to hinder Jinder
Does anyone remember the 'Jinder is actually good' subsection of the IWC?

I was at the go home Smackdown! Live before Backlash 2017 and he had a match with AJ Styles that was not good. So needless to say, I will hinder Jinder and tell you that he is not on my draft list...or so you think!

cobainwasmurdered

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
I'm a big fan of this man and he has the best twitter on the planet

yhQuNlP.jpg

Satoshi Kojima (up to 2010ish)

Brocklock

Integral Poster
Reaction score
I'm gonna take another guy that's extremely versatile. I can slot him in a comedy spot or an asskicker role. A big time technical workrate match if I want or a brutally stiff strike fest or a tag team. I could also use him as an authority figure If I had too. I'm taking

regal3b.jpg

William Regal (It's hard to pick an era because he would go stretches where they were barely using him or he was out, but I think he was having his best matches of this period during 2005/2006 weirdly on the c shows like Velocity)

Cackling Co Pilot Kamala

Integral Poster
Reaction score
Regal was the guy that I almost picked in last round but decided at last second to take Braun cause I didn't really have an idea for Regal. Ya know what though? You can use Regal in any role and he'll pull it off. Heel, babyface. Badass grappler, comedy match wrestler. Very underrated color commentator too IMO.

Brocklock

Integral Poster
Reaction score
Time to get gross and grimy. Need some blood and guts on my card. I take

01.jpg

Necro Butcher (2003 to 2009)

tekcop

TSM's Finest
Staff member
Reaction score
Filling out the roster with someone I think matches up well with just about anybody.

Umaga_bio.jpg

Umaga (2007)

Brocklock

Integral Poster
Reaction score
Ah damn. It was between Umaga and Necro with the hopes that I could pray it out to get the other the next time I'm up. Oh well.

OG

OG
Reaction score
So I have another choice I'm very excited about that may or may not be around next time I pick...but Hawk has 2 picks before then and I can't risk losing my tag champs. This is a massive reach but c'est la vie.

xavier-wood-1489924846-800.jpg

Xavier Woods

Brocklock

Integral Poster
Reaction score
You could of drafted him to do a different team

PACMAN JONES IS STILL AVAILABLE YOU COULD'VE REUNITED TEAM PACMAN

Hawk 34

Integral Poster
Reaction score
Brother you think I don’t already know this don’t be tipping off my plans.

Cackling Co Pilot Kamala

Integral Poster
Reaction score
Perhaps this is karmic punishment for all of the public hemming and hawing you do between picks.
Trump Train Conductor Kamala said:
Hawk 34 could have the legendary Kofi Kingston/Evan Bourne tag team or legendary Kofi Kingston/R Truth tag team!

I assumed both teams were transitional champions but I just looked at history of RAW Tag Team Titles, and the Air Bourne (that was the dumb name they gave Kofi & Evan Bourne's team, right?) had it for almost 5 months and Kofi & R Truth had it for almost 6 months. Man, the tag team titles were basically useless from the mid '00s to the early 2010s.