Chat! culturecrossfire.slack.com

AEW in Summer 2024- Summer in Cowboy Country

Valeyard

Retarded sexuality and bad poetry.
Reaction score
Dude can fuck right off if he brings Shane in.

Staff member
Reaction score
It's only worth it to bring him in if you have him literally denounce his dad on live TV and bring him in as a manager. And not in any of those 'shoots' where people talk in metaphors and hyperbole, he'd have to actually outright say it. Otherwise you don't get anything out of him plus you have to field questions about his dad. But he would be a good manager if you took care of the dad problem.

Big Papa Paegan

L. A. Z.
Reaction score
He could also be discussing non-TV roles. Didn't he have a major hand in developing the WWE Network and UFC's streaming service?

Valeyard

Reaction score
No McMahon should ever be getting AEW money. They don't deserve to be rewarded with second chances anymore. He has zero to offer the product and there is zero benefit to even floating this.

Valeyard

Reaction score
Like the potential of an MJF promo segment is the worst.

cobainwasmurdered

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Darby took a bump on the stairs that i think was even dumber than the one in the match with Christian. what a fucking madman.

Normally I wouldn't be ok with Page taking L's but it was so obvious that he destroyed Darby and that he really "won" that I'm ok with it. Plus Darby has the amtch with Perry so he can't lose.

skullman80

Integral Poster
Reaction score
Yeah that step bump was stupid. I at first thought maybe Page was supposed to get him higher so he could have landed flats on his back rather than catch the actual step, but then I remembered Darby is just insane and stupid. Like it's Darby and it what he does and its entertaining but its still stupid.

Enjoyed the rest of the show minus Jericho. I still hate very segment he is in and its an instant tune out for me even if its smaller backstage stuff.

Epic for the Summer

Epic Reine
Reaction score
I have nothing to back this up but apparently Adam Cole and Britt Baker have called it quits.

_wD0KAvloryO-e2Y2uBUKtE8HobyatCTzWwKXRPv_-oxm75evTaOiWE-sM44pSUf7RwmNfKxI0DCt1VKenYOcq0w4D3jlld4ruGaSrOjIbLE5lk

Staff member
Reaction score
She saw me at WrestleCon and has been trying to find me ever since

Sex Machine Gun

Kotzenjunge
Reaction score
Familiarity while both were injured must have bred some contempt. I had been wondering when she was about to come back why they hadn't gotten married yet since they had been an item for a long time already.

Epic for the Summer

Epic Reine
Reaction score
Britt Baker was suspended after an incident with MJF and his girlfriend, Alicia Atout. No word on if her match with Mone at All In is off.

Hawk 34

Integral Poster
Reaction score
Probably explains why they brought in Melissa Santos despite already having a deep bench of interviewers.

MFJ and Baker had issues in the past so this isn’t entirely out of the blue.

cobainwasmurdered

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score

more details. This isn't the first backstage issue with Britt isn't it? I've never been a fan of her promos, they feel very HHH in how they bury her opponents.

geniusMoment

Trailer Park Supervisor
Reaction score
AEW pays 55% of revenues to talent according to WON.

Another reason to support AEW. UFC is below 20% I believe. Most major sports are around 50-51%.

Hawk 34

Integral Poster
Reaction score
it’s also AEW or pro wrestling for that matter, so it’s absolutely going to an aspect of the story now for the Mercedes program.

Valeyard

Reaction score
I love the tradition of backstage hostility All In gas developed.

Valeyard

Reaction score
Ah man she made MJF punch a wall.