Chat! culturecrossfire.slack.com

Commercials we hate

Reaction score
The P-Diddy Ciroc commercial comes off as a little racist to me. With his light skinned black friends. They barely showed the dark black guy.

Gert

Integral Poster
Reaction score
Jennifer Lopez + Old Lady Pants + FIAT= Brutal.

During the Bengals-Titans game there had to be at least five commercials of the longer initial ones.

I'm pretty sure the Rodgers DDD commercial was edited because that dumb bitch flubbed her line and no one noticed-cared.

Baby Shoes

Baby Shoes
Reaction score
I'm surprised no one has mentioned the super depressing sad animals while Sarah McLaughlin plays commercials. Not as annoying as others mentioned, but I don't want that depressing stuff coming on unannounced.

Mattdotcom

Integral Poster
Reaction score
2GOLD said:
As for commercial I hated, those Best Buy Christmas commercials with the arrogant bitch who bought a lot of stuff and threw it in Santa's face. I so wanted Santa to push that bitch off the roof and take a dump on the shit she bought before tossing a wooden train on her corpse.

All the commercials about or for Christmas were the worst things about Christmas this year. And I do not enjoy Christmas.

KingPK

KingPK
Reaction score
Everyone that worked on that commercial that combined Black Friday with the song Friday need to be thrown in an extra large and hot oven.

MFer

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Baby Shoes said:
I'm surprised no one has mentioned the super depressing sad animals while Sarah McLaughlin plays commercials. Not as annoying as others mentioned, but I don't want that depressing stuff coming on unannounced.

I'll co-sign that one.

Precious Roy

hashtag trashbag
Reaction score
I like the ones with Wendy Malick, because I'd still totally throw it in there

By 'it' I mean the animals, and by 'there' I mean a cage, in an oven, in her vagina

Baby Shoes

Baby Shoes
Reaction score
I'm pretty sure that's how they came up with the title Hot in Cleveland. That and the British broad from Fraiser loves a good chest steamer.

still fly

#bae
Reaction score
Baby Shoes said:

IN THE ARMS OF THE ANGELLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLSSSSSSSSS

Kahran Ramsus

Integral Poster
Reaction score
I hate those annoying Boston Pizza chicken wing commercials. I keep hoping that food critic chokes to death on those fucking wings.

2GOLD

Integral Poster
Reaction score
That animal one stepped it up. Now it fucking names the animals and tells you what happened to them!

Big Beard Booty Daddy

Canadian Destroyer213
Reaction score
Baby Shoes said:

That commercial is so bad. I was over my parents place and it came on. My mom, who loves animals, says, "No one wants you, why don't you die already." I couldn't tell if she meant the dogs or McLaughlin. Then she said, "Even the animals in this commercial hate it and hope they are put out of their misery."

Damaramu

Integral Poster
Reaction score
Baby Shoes said:

Yes I change the channel every time they come on.

I see two billboards every day on my drive home. One is a dog sleeping on a sidewalk and it says "Living on the streets can be a lonely place" and the other is a cute kitten that says "I want to know what love is too"
And every day I feel like it's an assault on me and I'm just like "I have 3 dogs! 2 are strays and 1 is from the pound! I'm doing my part!"

LPM

Integral Poster
Reaction score
Detective Ventriloquist said:
Baby Shoes said:

That commercial is so bad. I was over my parents place and it came on. My mom, who loves animals, says, "No one wants you, why don't you die already." I couldn't tell if she meant the dogs or McLaughlin. Then she said, "Even the animals in this commercial hate it and hope they are put out of their misery."

Your mom is pretty funny.

Precious Roy

hashtag trashbag
Reaction score
homeless-dog-big.jpg

BZ, that's not how dog tags work :(

2GOLD

Integral Poster
Reaction score
If you want them to have good homes, stop asking us to pay 175 dollars for them!
I'd adopt a dog but son of a bitch, I can't afford too, stop guilting me!

Big Papa Paegan

L. A. Z.
Reaction score
The best part is that they run on Comedy Central ad nauseum. I'll be watching a South Park re-run, wildly enjoying the antics of Animated God Amongst Men Randy Marsh, and then voila: instant depression.

Fuck you, Sarah McLachlan. Get Hep C.

Kahran Ramsus

Integral Poster
Reaction score
2GOLD said:
If you want them to have good homes, stop asking us to pay 175 dollars for them!
I'd adopt a dog but son of a bitch, I can't afford too, stop guilting me!

That $175 is a pittance compared to what the maintenance costs are. I have two dogs. Trust me on that one. You'll spend more than that per month just to keep them happy and healthy.

Incandenza

Integral Poster
Reaction score
Oh, I can't even watch that dog commercial with the sound off. Like I'll be at a bar and the damn thing comes on one of the TVs and I have to start looking somewhere else.

Baby Shoes

Baby Shoes
Reaction score
Maybe not just muting works. Try adding circus music. Especially at the bar.

Richard

Integral Poster
Reaction score
How exactly is it unmanly to not drink Miller lite? Someone explain that to me. Also fuck that Dr.Pepper 10 ad with the "manly" action star. It's a fucking diet soda.

Damaramu

Integral Poster
Reaction score
Richard said:
How exactly is it unmanly to not drink Miller lite? Someone explain that to me. Also fuck that Dr.Pepper 10 ad with the "manly" action star. It's a fucking diet soda.

And why do men want a soda with 10 calories as opposed to none? Do all men want to be fat or something?

Kahran Ramsus

Integral Poster
Reaction score
Yes, I hate that one too. I simply forgot about it until you posted it.

I also hate the one that has been running recently for voice recognition software. I want to say it is called Dragon, but I'm not certain. Basically any computer commercial that is targeted at people who know nothing about computers is bloody awful.

LPM

Integral Poster
Reaction score
Richard said:

This, absolutely this. The Miller Lite ads especially are like some kind of crazy propaganda.

starvenger

Integral Poster
Reaction score
Kahran Ramsus said:
I hate those annoying Boston Pizza chicken wing commercials. I keep hoping that food critic chokes to death on those fucking wings.
Yeah, the guy from the Oblivious show. He's very good at being annoying.

Youth N Asia

Boners, and farts.
Reaction score
I would really like for Capital One to abandon the barbarian ads. As well as Geico and the fucking cavemen.

I remember thinking this one was an ad directed towards guys trying to land shallow cunts

goodnight_high.mov

Another annoying one that I can't find. I want to say it's a Red Stripe commercial. And it ends with a couple of DJs yelling like assholes and blowing air horns into their microphones.

Big Beard Booty Daddy

Canadian Destroyer213
Reaction score
Youth N Asia said:
I would really like for Capital One to abandon the barbarian ads. As well as Geico and the fucking cavemen.

I don't mind the Capital One commercials all the much, mainly because it gives work to Ogre from Revenge of the Nerds and I could probably get a job in them.

I usually like the Geico commercials, many are clever and funny, but the cavemen ones have run their course.