Chat! culturecrossfire.slack.com

Hulk Hogan has lost his mind

Cackling Co Pilot Kamala

Integral Poster
Reaction score
It's kind of sad that what will probably be Dynamite Kid's last public appearance will be overshadowed by the fact that it's in the background of Hulk Hogan's unsuccessful career rehabilitation.

ravman77

Active Poster
Reaction score
I'm tempted to go but the prices are rude expensive. On the other hand, a photo with the Genius would be tremendous.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Mickey Massuco

wipeoff
Reaction score
lol Dynamite Kid really shit on Hogan in his book, Hogan probably thought of him as a worthless manlet too. I get that DK needs money and Hogan needs all the credible rasslin' friends he can gather, but to see them work together like this is still so shocking to me.

Cackling Co Pilot Kamala

Integral Poster
Reaction score
Didn't Dynamite Kid bully the shit out of Outback Jack too? The pre-show "Eh...So what have you been up to?" session before this show is gonna be awkward as shit for this show.

Also even if Hogan didn't have the scandal hanging over his head, it seems kind of ludicrous for him to expect to sell out a 12,000 seat arena for a Q&A session.

(I mean I guess the modern day WWE Hall of Fame induction ceremonies sell an equivalent amount of tickets and that's not too far off but still. I'd be shocked if they got 2,000 people for this shit show)

snuffbox

Integral Poster
Reaction score
Good last three posts. Dynamite Kid really shits on Hulk Hogan, bullies the shit out of Outback Jack, and the promoter loses his ass.

Cackling Co Pilot Kamala

Integral Poster
Reaction score
12009708_974761922562600_9012129837040937694_n.jpg

Not sure what to think of Hulk dressing up like Sheiky Babe for Halloween on a lot of levels....

Jingus

Integral Poster
Reaction score
Someone go tweet that at the real Sheiky Baby and report back with his response, pleez.

BruiserBrody

Integral Poster
Reaction score
[quote author=BRODY link=topic=7317.msg606823#msg6
http://www.f4wonline.com/other-wrestling/watch-hulk-hogan-vs-gawker-media-trial-live-208866

This is an odd trial... Hogan is putting himself over for doing charity work with vets and sick kids. Talked about listening to Bubba TLS and hating him at first, fighting with Linda all the way back in 86 and now we are in the middle of a 5-10 min Q and A about Hogan Knows Best. Jury is watching all this.

Edit - He calls TNA "a very small company" and name drops Bound for Glory

Edit - Hulk and jury are now watching Hogan on Stern

Edit - Hogan looks embarrassed listening to Stern discuss his ejaculating

Apparently they made him explain the Hogan gimmick, so he did his wrestling promo for the jury "The training, the prayers, the vitamins..."

Master Thrasher

Seven Time Tetris 99 Champ!
Reaction score
The tweets from the jury selection are hilarious.
http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1194701

KOAB

KOAB
Reaction score
iHM0S9u.png

I don't know how this is possible over a case about a sex tape but crazier things happen in trials every week.

vivisectvi

Integral Poster
Reaction score
I know Hogan is an blundering ass.. but I hope Gawker loses the fuck out of this case, because.. well, they're Gawker and are arguably a much worse blight on society.

vivisectvi

Integral Poster
Reaction score
http://www.gerweck.net/2016/03/08/hogan-embarrassed-both-as-person-and-character-over-sex-tape/

Hulk Hogan testified yesterday in his case against Gawker, saying that the whole leak of the sex tape embarrassed him both as a person and as a character. “I was embarrassed by what it did to me as a person, but it was even embarrassing as a character. Hulk Hogan was embarrassed,” Hogan told the jury which is mostly women. Hogan described what went down when he found out about the leak and saw the post on Gawker, saying he went numb and then his hands started to shake violently. Hogan accused his former friend, Bubba “The Love Sponge” but he denied having anything to do with the distribution even though he secretly recorded him having sex with his ex-wife. The litigation between Hogan and Bubba “The Love Sponge” ended with an out of court settlement agreement which according to various outlets, Bubba only had to pay $5,000 to Hogan and agreed not to testify against the former wrestling champ. When discussing the differences between Hulk Hogan and the man who portrays him, Terry Bollea, Hulk said that Terry is a regular person who can’t get over the fact that he’s bald and has to wear a bandana to hide it, can’t say no to his kids and is soft spoken while the character of Hulk Hogan is loud and talks about his sex life on radio shows. He then switched to the Hulkster character to talk to the jury to show them how he can go from Terry to Hulk in an instant. The trial continues.

https://youtu.be/izYE04Zko5c

O_O

Baby Shoes

Baby Shoes
Reaction score
Forget Hurricane Katrina, this needs to be the next season of American Crime Story

vivisectvi

Integral Poster
Reaction score
http://www.esquire.com/news-politics/news/a42821/iron-sheik-hulk-hogan/

DEAR HULK HOGAN,

EVERYBODY KNOW YOU THE ALL AMERICA. YOU THE LEGEND. YOU ALWAYS TRY TO EAT THE VITAMIN AND SAY THE PRAYER. YOU ALWAYS PUT THE FANS FIRST.

EVERYONE KNOWS FOREVER I AM THE LEGEND AND WITHOUT IRON SHEIK THERE IS NO HULKAMANIA. I SELL OUT THE MADISON SQUARE GARDEN AND I DID THE HONORS FOR YOU AND MR KENNEDY MCMAHON WHEN I COULD HAVE BROKE YOUR LEG INSTEAD YOU THE PAVE WAY FOR WRESTLEMANIA AND NEW GENERATION.

BUT ONE DAY YOU TELL ME "I OWE YOU ONE SHEIKIE BABY"… I NEVER SEE THAT DAY. I NEVER SEE THE PAYBACK. ITS OK BECAUSE I MAKE IT TO THE HALL OF FAME I PAY FOR MY DUE. THIS WAY FOREVER I AM THE LEGEND.

HULK HOGAN EVEN THOUGH SOMETIMES YOU THE HALF AND HALF HOWDY DOODY LOOKING JABRONI GUITAR PLAYER STILL YOU ARE ONE OF THE BOYS. TODAY THE NEW GENERATION DON'T KNOW HOW YOU GET THE RESPECT IN LIFE. IT COME IT GO NOBODY GIVE A FUCK ABOUT HISTORY. ONLY CARE ABOUT WHAT HAPPENS THIS SECOND. THAT WAY I LOSE LOT OF RESPECT FOR THE PEOPLE THAT GET THE CHEAP HEAT.

CHEAP HEAT IS THE HEAT YOU GET FROM EASY WAY. YOU MAKE SOMEBODY LOOK BAD THAT IS THE CHEAP HEAT. THIS WAY I HAVE A PROBLEM WITH THE GAWKER.

THE GAWKER YOU DUMB NO GOOD SON OF A BITCH YOU GET THE CHEAP HEAT YOU DON'T RESPECT THE PRIVACY YOU HAVE NO CLASS YOU TRY TO BURY THE PEOPLE FROM THE CHEAP HEAT. YOU ARE NOT THE REAL YOU ARE THE JABRONI OF THE EARTH. NOT EVEN THE 100 MILLION MILLION DOLLAR SAVE YOU FROM MAKE THE WORLD A BAD PLACE. YOU SEE WHAT HAPPENS WHEN YOU TAKE THE PRIVACY AWAY. I CANT WAIT I SEE MR. GAWKER I SUPLEX YOU PUT YOU IN CAMEL CLUTCH BREAK YOUR HIS BACK I MAKE HIM HUMBLE. I AM THE LEGEND AND YOU WILL ALL SEE WHEN YOU WATCH MY MOVIE . EVERYBODY PUT ME OVER BIG TIME BECAUSE I AM NO JABRONI.