Chat! culturecrossfire.slack.com

Matches You Didn't Think Existed

Valeyard

Retarded sexuality and bad poetry.
Reaction score
Shamrock is Paul Jones Army material, though. I can see it.

Valeyard

Retarded sexuality and bad poetry.
Reaction score
I admit to not having seen them in a while but are Bloodline (Roman included) bringing back the islander-hard-skull gimmick? I always loved it.

BruiserBrody

Integral Poster
Reaction score
[quote author=BRODY link=topic=7317.msg606823#msg6

King Kamala

Integral Poster
Reaction score
Obviously I knew these two had matches just not one in WWE. It's amazing Kid Kash wasn't one of the people who made the cut for the InVasion roster. According to description, he only got a tryout due to pleading from Paul Heyman.

Epic Springs

Epic Reine
Reaction score
Kash had another one-off match on Heat in 2005ish prior to his signing. They gave him an entrance and talked about his time with ECW. I too am shocked he wasn't immediately picked up by WWE and signed 4 years later.

BruiserBrody

Integral Poster
Reaction score

Snow once said in WWF magazine or somewhere that he was on TV once as a rookie and then spent 10+ years toiling away before making TV again in SMW, however this is at least the 3rd promotion we've seen him as enhancement in. - Plus maybe where ever he was doing the Kangaroo tag team stuff in.

BruiserBrody

Integral Poster
Reaction score
Apparently Chris Walker also got a WCW TV dark match in 1999 beating an unknown. Wrestlingdata only has 1 match for him between that and 1994. He worked Bigelow in ECW for 1 shot in 1998.
He also had a WCW "run" in 1993 as "Low Rider Hog" doing jobs as a heel.
I need to find this on youtube...
==
Walker appeared in World Championship Wrestling on February 5, 1993 at a house show in Huntsville, AL where he was defeated by Chris Benoit. Walker would then team with Van Hammer in a dark match against Vinnie Vegas and Big Sky on a March 19 taping of WCW Saturday Night. WCW then gave him the gimmick of "The Low Rider Hog". Wrestling under that name, he teamed with Mustafa Saed in a losing effort against Tom Zenk and Johnny Gunn on March 23 in a dark match at WCW Saturday Night.[13]
Teaming with a Gangsta and also possibly the worst match on paper one could put together as 4 sloppy hosses battle.

My god there is also a draw w/ 1994 Iron Sheik on the indies~!

AA484

Integral Poster
Reaction score

Snow once said in WWF magazine or somewhere that he was on TV once as a rookie and then spent 10+ years toiling away before making TV again in SMW, however this is at least the 3rd promotion we've seen him as enhancement in. - Plus maybe where ever he was doing the Kangaroo tag team stuff in.

Late to this, but he definitely appeared in ICW around 1982 or 83 in a tag match. He looked awful, but he was really, really green.

BruiserBrody

Integral Poster
Reaction score
November 11, 1951 in Tokyo, Japan
Korakuen Stadium drawing 15,000

1. Joe Louis presented a boxing exhibition going one round each with Willie Polite, Lee Giles, Jim Hickey, Buck Decordova, Nat Gray, and Allan Williams.
Joe Louis shows up in Japan roughly at the same time Rikidozan debuts.