cobainwasmurdered

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score

cobainwasmurdered

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score

haven't really been posting much on this lately but here's one. Russia lost an entire battalion (that's 1000 troops or so) trying to cross a river.

Finland as expected is continuing it's move to join NATO as well

cobainwasmurdered

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score

this is something to keep an eye on because how they handle war crimes trials could be messy if it turns into show trials. I don't think they will make that mistake./

edit: i don't know why it says gas stuff, it's about holding war crimes trials

muzzington

Queen Elizabeth Look-alike
Reaction score

haven't really been posting much on this lately but here's one. Russia lost an entire battalion (that's 1000 troops or so) trying to cross a river.

Finland as expected is continuing it's move to join NATO as well
I saw the headline and hoped they just made a hash of crossing the river like Perdiccas in 321 BC.

King Kamala

Integral Poster
Reaction score
(Midterms thread crosspost)

Driving through rural Maine this weekend, I saw a lot more Ukraine flags than MAGA stuff. I feel like if Dems hammering home the point that a lot of these Republicans support Putin might be the best strategy. At the very least, maybe we can return to the old fashioned neocon war hawks of my young adulthood! Like the aforementioned McCain!

cobainwasmurdered

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
They should use it to divide the GOP by stressing how some "true" republicans support Ukraine and other "extremist/traitors" don't by using cut-out Concerned Citizen group PAC shit. Because anything the Dems themselves advocate for directly to the GOP base becomes toxic.

Mickey Massuco

wipeoff
Reaction score
bagdad-bob.jpg

Mickey Massuco

wipeoff
Reaction score

King Kamala

Integral Poster
Reaction score
Whether we like it or not, Elon Musk is a very very likely candidate to be the one person from our time that people remember in the year 2525.

(If man is still alive, if woman can survive---)

cobainwasmurdered

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score

Ukraine has been really kicking ass the last week or two on the Kharkov front. They've taken a lot of territory back and destroyed a lot of Russian equipment etc. Of course this also brings risks as the article discusses but it's pretty amazing the way they keep pulling this stuff off and with winter rapidly closing in there's only so much time left for offensive operations.

Of course Putin is intending to really squeeze Europe during the winter which is going to be interesting in a different way.

geniusMoment

Trailer Park Supervisor
Reaction score
How long before Putin, his advisors and his chidlren are taking down to a basement for "their protection"...Anastasia screamed in vain

cobainwasmurdered

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score

Putin is calling up 300k reservists so he's really having to admit the war has gone to shit. Relevant tweets:

Love all the booze