Chat! culturecrossfire.slack.com

The White Nationalist Scum News thread

Laz

Making dumb observations since 2002
Reaction score
I...I mean, like...

...wowwww

Also, that last joke about the soil content doesn't even make sense. Meth is a trailer park drug, Steven.

cobainwasmurdered

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
EyShAE1WYAAFl12

I need to catch up on Captain America (I'm several issues behind)! Ta-Neshi Coates has been mocking Peterson's dumbshit ideas by partially basing the Red Skull on him and Peterson is shockingly not happy for once to be associated with a Nazi.

Gary

None So Vile
Reaction score

Nothing will happen, but even then the fact that this guy is such a popular figure is disturbing. Hell, they fired Glenn Beck for less, but a guy coming this close to saying the 14 words on live television and not getting any pushback outside of maybe a week's "vacation" shouldn't fucking exist today.

Gary

None So Vile
Reaction score

Mr. S£im Citrus

Representing Blacks Without Soul since 1975
Reaction score

White people are so obsessed with making sure that their children don't "feel bad" about being white, that they're willing to literally erase anyone who's not white from the history books.

King Kamala

Integral Poster
Reaction score
#3 House Republican promotes great replacement theory (while implicitly admitting that Republicans have nothing to offer new voters). What's new?

snuffbox

Integral Poster
Reaction score
Thank you, Republican, for spending so much money to keep your insurrection, killing police officers, and your bold stance against America on everyone's focus.

snuffbox

Integral Poster
Reaction score
I know I'm an outlier and (probably) always will be but my personal opinion and hope remains: open borders. It is, as it always has been, one of the best things imaginable to do for the economy, for security, for innovation, as well as morally.

Gary

None So Vile
Reaction score
Forgot to mention this: Epik, a web domain that protected websites and social media apps for white nationalists, has been hacked by Anonymous, with a massive data leak revealing codes and identities of thousands of white nationalists. This actually may turn out to be a pretty big deal, as fallout has already begun. Among the sites targeted are Parler, Gab, The Daily Stormer (I think) and a website that allowed people to report and harass women seeking abortion.

Also, the sites founder is actually named Rob Monster.

Last edited:
Reactions: Laz

snuffbox

Integral Poster
Reaction score
Today, Republicans in the Wisconsin Assembly chose to pass a bill that would ban teaching critical race theory.

Laz

Making dumb observations since 2002
Reaction score
Because, as we all know, publicly telling kids with Google and social media that they won't teach them something important will mean they never learn it.