• Donald Trump

Votes: 4 15.4%

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .

HarleyQuinn

Laugh This Off... Puddin'!
Staff member
Reaction score
I love that the Republican Party keeps spinning excuses for losing rather than embracing the possibility they'll win or do well ahead of time now.

Fall of Epic

Epic Reine
Reaction score
It's all a plan. If they lose, they'll just use the tired excuses and everyone will eat it up so better to implant those thoughts now. If they win, they can brag about overcoming the odds.

HarleyQuinn

Staff member
Reaction score
"The incumbent president’s campaign also spent more than $30 million, according to its report filed late Thursday, up from $25 million the previous month and nearly four times as much as Trump’s campaign spent over the same period."

Worth noting with the article mentioning 2/3rds of that was spent towards ads in the Biden camp. It legitimately wouldn't shock me if the "majority" of that Trump money goes towards his own legal fees/court costs with him relying on the Super PACs to financially get behind his ads as a means of allowing Trump to use that money for his own personal gains in a "legal" manner.

It's one thing to have that amount of cash but it's another if Trump spent it all for this run and/or held onto it for future Republican candidates as a type of war chest (highly doubtful).

Mickey Massuco

wipeoff
Reaction score
The memes I’ve seen online about this holy shit

The best was “who you got in the debate tonight” with pics of Junior and Feech beside each other lmfao

Youth N Asia

Boners, and farts.
Reaction score
I told myself that Biden would still have my vote if he shat on stage, and played in it… and I guess that’s seemingly the case. This is depressing stuff. Third straight election with the worst choices on both sides.

Cackling Co Pilot Kamala

Integral Poster
Reaction score
I know it was a bad night when my friend who works for the Democratic Party in a swing state (who has been staunchly a Biden guy), texted me in a panic about how they need to replace Biden with Kamala. Plus the centrist bozos at CNN were immediately talking about replacing Biden afterward.

Only silver lining is it’s still four months until the election and no one really cares about these debates.

I’m glad I spent my evening making out with that camel Laz sent me.

HarleyQuinn

Staff member
Reaction score
Trump was typical Trump but Biden looked so old visually that it ruined any talking points he may've been able to muster. Almost 12 hours later and all I can do is picture his early stumble and just his confused looking open mouthed expressions. Did the worst possible job at dispelling the whole "age"/"senile" argument going against him.

Fall of Epic

Epic Reine
Reaction score
It wasn't a good night for Dems to sway undecided voters. Debates don't mean much but Biden came off pretty badly. He had moments of greatness but stumbled bad early on and looked really confused at times. Still a better candidate than Trump but this feels like elder abuse at times.

Trump looked like a mess too like when he brought up his golf game.

Cackling Co Pilot Kamala

Integral Poster
Reaction score
It was a good night for RFK Jr, Jill Stein and Cornel West. Not that it will matter much or get any of them anywhere near the next debate. And even if they were in there, it’d probably be exponentially worse!

I tell ya, not voting has never looked more appealing!