Votes: 22 84.6%
  • Donald Trump

Votes: 4 15.4%

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .

Cackling Co Pilot Kamala

Integral Poster
Reaction score
I am surprised I haven’t heard more dumb chatter about RFK Jr being an Agent Provocateur, that is secretly helping the Biden campaign by siphoning the MAGA vote.

I feel like Trump’s campaign has tried to imply it but hopefully, it is a “boy who cries wolf” situation!

Mickey Massuco

wipeoff
Reaction score
It’s funny that he thinks debates don’t matter when the final debate between Carter and Reagan is what sealed his fate and was proven to have an effect on the polls. It’s not about the debate itself but what it showed about Biden’s health. I agree though that getting someone else to run would be a clusterfuck at this stage. You’re stuck with him.

Goddamn

BruiserBrody

Integral Poster
Reaction score
[quote author=BRODY link=topic=7317.msg606823#msg6
Whether or not the debate itself matters, the media coverage the past few days has probably ended the Biden presidency/campaign.
Just like it ended Reagan, Obama and Bush's

We have a shiny new thing already with Biden doing the Black handshake at a Waffle House and going viral on TikTok

And Trump doesn't understand batteries and has been blocked by Melania from eating bacon due to it's cost! Metric movers!
--

You are letting the MSM rile you up. Once I secure the InfoWars rights in bankruptcy court I will hire you as my midwest correspondent

Cackling Co Pilot Kamala

Integral Poster
Reaction score
Only appealing thing about idea of US becoming an authoritarian government is idea of MSM groveling on their knees. You reap what you sow, eggheads.

No one here, except Brody randomly, is going to say things are going great for Joe Brandon rn but we still have four months to go. We got both conventions, Trump's sentencing, and possibly another debate to go. There is a lot that can change before November.

Valeyard

Retarded sexuality and bad poetry.
Reaction score
I get my political news from Mark Hamill.

Staff member
Reaction score
It’s funny that he thinks debates don’t matter when the final debate between Carter and Reagan is what sealed his fate and was proven to have an effect on the polls. It’s not about the debate itself but what it showed about Biden’s health. I agree though that getting someone else to run would be a clusterfuck at this stage. You’re stuck with him.

Goddamn
Just replace him with Harris and roll the dice.

Gert

Integral Poster
Reaction score
They’ll lose with Harris for the obvious (and unfair) reasons…

snuffbox

Integral Poster
Reaction score
If you don't think the media has been strictly focused on digging Biden's political grave since around 10pm Thursday you are blind, deaf, and dumb as a rock.

snuffbox

Integral Poster
Reaction score
I'm not saying it was a good debate performance. It was not. But it seems to me that this other guy has done things more warranting of the 24/7 thing than a shitty debate performance.

Staff member
Reaction score
I'm not saying it was a good debate performance. It was not. But it seems to me that this other guy has done things more warranting of the 24/7 thing than a shitty debate performance.
They’ve been reporting against that piece of shit for nine years straight. And they’re still doing it.

snuffbox

Integral Poster
Reaction score
I completely disagree. The media has helped Trump, for their reasons, as much as the most craven evangelical pastors.

BruiserBrody

Integral Poster
Reaction score
Only appealing thing about idea of US becoming an authoritarian government is idea of MSM groveling on their knees. You reap what you sow, eggheads.

No one here, except Brody randomly, is going to say things are going great for Joe Brandon rn but we still have four months to go. We got both conventions, Trump's sentencing, and possibly another debate to go. There is a lot that can change before November.
MAGA has been losing steam and voters since 2016. They keep losing elections that aren't in deep red districts time after time.

If the American voters decide on Caligula over Methuselah, thy will be done.

Cackling Co Pilot Kamala

Integral Poster
Reaction score
Another mildly reassuring if you’re pulling for Biden is the fact that media have gotten the last two POTUS elections (plus the 2022 midterms) horribly wrong.

What type of statewide referendums are happening in swing states? It looks like abortion is on the ballot in Colorado, Florida, Maryland and South Dakota so no swing states (except Colorado maybe)

snuffbox

Integral Poster
Reaction score
The Supreme Court has given full immunity to Trump; he will face no consequences for Jan 6.

BruiserBrody

Integral Poster
Reaction score
The Supreme Court has given full immunity to Trump; he will face no consequences for Jan 6.
That's not how the AP put it. The trial just will happen after November and Jack Smith will have a lot of legal wrangling to do to determine between "official" and "unofficial" acts. It's a concussive blow, but not quite a bullet to the head in the cases. If Mango Mussolini gets elected in November, then everything goes bye bye. Should be a good moment for the Democrats to use to fundraise and rally the voters.

The Supreme Court has extended the delay in the Washington criminal case against Donald Trump on charges he plotted to overturn his 2020 presidential election loss, all but ending prospects the former president could be tried before the November election.

snuffbox

Integral Poster
Reaction score
Trump was still president on Jan 6, 2021 and will now be allowed to construe anything as an official act. This is, in my opinion, as horrible thing and, again in my opinion, much worse and harmful to many more people than a stutter.

BruiserBrody

Integral Poster
Reaction score
Trump was still president on Jan 6, 2021 and will now be allowed to construe anything as an official act. This is, in my opinion, as horrible thing and, again in my opinion, much worse and harmful to many more people than a stutter.

Here's a headline to soothe your pain.

snuffbox

Integral Poster
Reaction score
I'm not in pain. Trump got what he wanted and a lot of people who like Trump got what they wanted. It's not what I want, for a lot of people whose lives are indeed damaged and lessened by Trumpism, but it is what has happened. If I'm hurting, it's for the many other people who get harmed by this stuff. Women, people with disabilities, people of color, pretty much everyone on the outside looking into comfort's window.

tekcop

TSM's Finest
Staff member
Reaction score
again in my opinion, much worse and harmful to many more people than a stutter.
Lmao dude. What is wrong with you? The whole woe-is-me false equivalency thing you've got going on in fucking exhausting.

No one on this board supports Trump. And no one who supports Trump does so because Biden's brain has melted. Who even are you talking about at this point? Some DSA member in New York who opposes genocide and is going to sit this one out and watch Biden win their state by a landslide regardless?