• Donald Trump

Votes: 4 15.4%

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .

BruiserBrody

Integral Poster
Reaction score
[quote author=BRODY link=topic=7317.msg606823#msg6
"Obviously" when he was talking fine 20 mins later.

The sky is not always falling.

Next twist - Trump's sentencing.

Maybe Putin will get pissed that Trump mentioned their secret talk and will have him offed.

Before the debate NBC's Steve ______ was going on about how Trump has a limited path to victory. Now: PANIC!!!!

tekcop

TSM's Finest
Staff member
Reaction score

Any minute now he'll bounce back and we'll get the spry 77 year old we all knew and loved.

Mickey Massuco

wipeoff
Reaction score
She looks like she has to convince and remind him he’s doing great like when your older relative with dementia manages to do a basic task on their own and you celebrate their accomplishment.

Jon Stewart is real af now

Cackling Co Pilot Kamala

Integral Poster
Reaction score
This is not Romney/Obama. Comparing Trump to Mitt Romney is delusional. Obama didn't do well in his first debate. Biden looked like he needs to be a fucking retirement home.

Reagan got demolished in his first debate with Mondale and look how that election went. That is probably a better comparison but Reagan was 100x more popular than Biden is now.

Regardless that debate was set up to favor Biden and he had a week of being holed up at Camp David and that was the best he could do!?

Gary

If You're Into It, I'm Out of It
Reaction score
This is not Romney/Obama. Comparing Trump to Mitt Romney is delusional. Obama didn't do well in his first debate. Biden looked like he needs to be a fucking retirement home.
Also, Mitt was at least more coherent (Trump did better last night, but if had been someone younger than Biden/not riddled with dementia he probably would've lost. The fact he did do better…yikes).

I will say it’s been wonderful to see a bunch of liberal pundits eat shit. I want someone to publicly humiliate James Carville right now. Or at least publicly ask him “why the fuck should anyone listen to you?”

Cackling Co Pilot Kamala

Integral Poster
Reaction score
I don’t like defending Cajunman but James Carville has always been a Biden skeptic though. He campaigned heavily with Michael Bennet in 2020. Remember him? Me neither. Except for the fact that Carville campaigned with him. His campaign doesn’t even have a Wikipedia page.

Hawk 34

Integral Poster
Reaction score
Obama is already pushing the “We’re still good folks, I’ve had bad nights too” narrative so put any faint thoughts you had about a removal to sleep now.

Cackling Co Pilot Kamala

Integral Poster
Reaction score
Again: I appreciate the sentiment but where was this energy 5 or 6 months ago? Too busy trying to get Jamal Bowman reelected?

We had three and a half years to prepare for threat Biden Vs Trump II and best alternatives we could come up with were RFK Jr and Jill Stein Round III? This is some melon farming horse feathers!

Gary

If You're Into It, I'm Out of It
Reaction score
I don’t like defending Cajunman but James Carville has always been a Biden skeptic though. He campaigned heavily with Michael Bennet in 2020. Remember him? Me neither. Except for the fact that Carville campaigned with him. His campaign doesn’t even have a Wikipedia page.
Dude, that motherfucker was openly celebrating when Biden beat Bernie Sanders, and was one of the idiots panicking when Bernie was polling ahead of Biden and Trump. Fuck that Batboy looking creep.

Cackling Co Pilot Kamala

Integral Poster
Reaction score
I just don’t think irrelevant political gadfly James Carville is a very good target for anger atm.

This is the last post I will make about James Carville unless he starts appearing at comedy clubs or shows up on AEW.

Hawk 34

Integral Poster
Reaction score
Dude, that motherfucker was openly celebrating when Biden beat Bernie Sanders, and was one of the idiots panicking when Bernie was polling ahead of Biden and Trump. Fuck that Batboy looking creep.
Yeah if only we had the 82 year old up there last night.

Cackling Co Pilot Kamala

Integral Poster
Reaction score
Bernie is still more cognizant than either of the two candidates last night but sadly, Inc and all of my online leftist friends have informed me that Bernie is just another neoliberal bozo now!

tekcop

TSM's Finest
Staff member
Reaction score
Again: I appreciate the sentiment but where was this energy 5 or 6 months ago? Too busy trying to get Jamal Bowman reelected?

We had three and a half years to prepare for threat Biden Vs Trump II and best alternatives we could come up with were RFK Jr and Jill Stein Round III? This is some melon farming horse feathers!
Yeah, man. DSA are really the ones to blame here.

Spaceman Spiff

Integral Poster
Reaction score
I tell ya, not voting has never looked more appealing!
Utterly ridiculous.

The Biden team's horrible miscalculation was trying to be Very Serious Politician Talking Policy to the ape at the zoo that is flinging his shit all over the place where the zookeepers aren't even bothering to clean it up. He needed to come out and Dark Brandon it up. They should have went back and watched his VP debates against Paul Ryan where he basically ethered him with his "can you believe this jamoke?" demeanor, and build from there.

Fall of Epic

Epic Reine
Reaction score
Hopefully Biden's team retools for September. He spoke just fine at his rally earlier so I just think he tried too hard to satisfy people who didn't think he can be aggressive. I'm not throwing in the towel just yet. Let's see how September goes.

Spaceman Spiff

Integral Poster
Reaction score
I also think the 2 minute limit on answers "forced" him to try to get as much info as possible squeezed in.

None of this isn't to say there shouldn't be alarm bells ringing, though,

Last edited:

cobainwasmurdered

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Hopefully Biden's team retools for September. He spoke just fine at his rally earlier so I just think he tried too hard to satisfy people who didn't think he can be aggressive. I'm not throwing in the towel just yet. Let's see how September goes.
Why would Trump do the Sept one now? He can just make an excuse up to pull out. Why give Biden a chance at a do over?

Fall of Epic

Epic Reine
Reaction score
He already agreed to the next debate so if he pulls out now, he looks weak even though he has ammo to do so. Also I don't think he'd pass up a chance for Biden possibly humiliating himself again, giving him more fuel for re-election.

cobainwasmurdered

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
He already agreed to the next debate so if he pulls out now, he looks weak even though he has ammo to do so. Also I don't think he'd pass up a chance for Biden possibly humiliating himself again, giving him more fuel for re-election.
You mean like the 2nd debate he agreed to last time and pulled out of?

BruiserBrody

Integral Poster
Reaction score
[quote author=BRODY link=topic=7317.msg606823#msg6