Votes: 22 84.6%
  • Donald Trump

Votes: 4 15.4%

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .

snuffbox

Integral Poster
Reaction score
This whole thing is another reminder of how different the Democratic party/liberal politics is from Bill Clinton to now compared to the FDR-LBJ years. Certainly, the goals, values, and actions are different. There are all kinds of reasons for that including the 'I got mine so now nothing else matters' philosophies of many elite level liberals/Dems. But, specific to the last several days, Johnson saw the writing on the wall and took a face-saving way out. He'd defeated Gene McCarthy in New Hampshire but Vietnam had already sunk his presidency and it would only get worse as he knew Robert Kennedy was about to enter. So he went on national TV and exited the race. I assume somebody has pointed this out to Biden (if they're allowed beyond the fortress walls, anyway).

BruiserBrody

Integral Poster
Reaction score
[quote author=BRODY link=topic=7317.msg606823#msg6
So what I am saying is. Please Brody tell us we'll be all right.

--
Honestly, I felt worse yesterday with Biden's unforced error of saying he was "sleeping" on the debate stage due to the rigors of his duties.

Crazy that a week ago NBC's Steve Kornecki was giving Biden 6 of 8 battle ground states and now suddenly Biden's even sinking on the East Coast.

I hope they have a hell of a commercial ready for Oct/Nov with Trump's dictator "jokes" and the immunity ruling combined.

Is this Epstein shit with Trump raping teens been at all verified? It is going around Twitter again after yesterday's news.

snuffbox

Integral Poster
Reaction score
He was photographed with and quoted as being friends with Epstein, and praising his taste in younger females. He's been quoted about sexually assaulting and has been found liable in court of that. And he's on the record talking about his attraction towards his own then-teenaged daughter. I don't know about the newest round of twitter stuff but he's providing a lot of smoke indicating a fire regardless.

But like everything else he will probably both get away with anything & be further empowered and emboldened by it. As will his worshipers.

Cackling Co Pilot Kamala

Integral Poster
Reaction score
Only silver lining I have is last time I had such an obvious feeling of “Well…there is no way that they can come back and win this election” since the Access Hollywood tapes come out with Trump and he won.

BruiserBrody

Integral Poster
Reaction score
He was photographed with and quoted as being friends with Epstein, and praising his taste in younger females. He's been quoted about sexually assaulting and has been found liable in court of that. And he's on the record talking about his attraction towards his own then-teenaged daughter. I don't know about the newest round of twitter stuff but he's providing a lot of smoke indicating a fire regardless.

But like everything else he will probably both get away with anything & be further empowered and emboldened by it. As will his worshipers.
This is a document (court?) covering how Trump made 2 teens fuck each other than do a double blow job on him before he raped one of them. She asked him to use a condom so she didn't get pregnant, he refused. She cried afterward and he threw her 40 bucks and told her to get an abortion.

BruiserBrody

Integral Poster
Reaction score

snuffbox

Integral Poster
Reaction score
This is a document (court?) covering how Trump made 2 teens fuck each other than do a double blow job on him before he raped one of them. She asked him to use a condom so she didn't get pregnant, he refused. She cried afterward and he threw her 40 bucks and told her to get an abortion.
I hope that's not true but it wouldn't surprise me. I'm sure the American Voter will have their priorities right either way, tho

snuffbox

Integral Poster
Reaction score
So somebody else has to set up infrastructure, Super Pacs, get ballot access, etc in next to no time. Dems blew it per usual.

"Stand with" as in step in????

If Biden does step aside, I don't think it would be a too-difficult transition, especially if Harris gets the spot. Happening before the Convention would be a big help towards that. She (assuming again) would inherit the piggy bank, PACs, etc.

I'm imagining Trump trying to debate Harris and it's an enjoyable thought.

BruiserBrody

Integral Poster
Reaction score
If Biden does step aside, I don't think it would be a too-difficult transition, especially if Harris gets the spot. Happening before the Convention would be a big help towards that. She (assuming again) would inherit the piggy bank, PACs, etc.

I'm imagining Trump trying to debate Harris and it's an enjoyable thought.
Nobody likes her (polling), she's not white so the old fucks will be scared to vote for her and she has the coastal elite stench of the failed state of liberalism in California.

snuffbox

Integral Poster
Reaction score
Nobody likes her (polling), she's not white so the old fucks will be scared to vote for her and she has the coastal elite stench of the failed state of liberalism in California.
I think her polling is better than Biden's and her name recognition is better than any others presumably in the mix (I'm presuming that Michelle Obama is not in the mix). Racist losers weren't going to vote for her, or Biden, or any other human anyway. They're obsessed with a reality tv rapist. I don't think California would be a problem for Harris or, in the nearish future, Newsom.

I think it'd be a good thing if it happens.

BruiserBrody

Integral Poster
Reaction score

So it was rehashing really old news that went no where due to spurious means.

Hawk 34

Integral Poster
Reaction score
We have said this repeatedly in chat but tomorrow is the Fourth of July.

The best optics you can get that will allow the old fuck the illusion of integrity is to bow out on Americas birthday and sacrifice his pride for the safety and promise of the American future. Sit down with your family including the crack head at a table, eat a pulled pork sandwich and wave bye bye.

Or just dodder around and perhaps literally shit your pants during your next public speech. No big deal, just the foundation of the country is all.

Cackling Co Pilot Kamala

Integral Poster
Reaction score

AA484

Integral Poster
Reaction score

tumblr_mmihkn3PkE1spiuxqo1_500.gif

snuffbox

Integral Poster
Reaction score
Wonder if the Times had a real scoop or if it was more wishful thinking/trying to steer things in that direction.

Brocklock

Integral Poster
Reaction score
I think Elon used to be a poster here, and got offended and chased off. So, years later he gains supremacy by buying Twitter, and ruining the tweeting function on this very board.

Staff member
Reaction score
I think he's gonna drop out in a week or two regardless of what he says now. Elected party members and donors are going to abandon him.

Dandy

Reaction score
Saw something somewhere and apologies if it was on here posted already. Someone was saying the campaign funding had to go to Biden or Harris and anyone else inserted by the Democrats would have to start at zero dollars as the campaign money cannot be transferred.