• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .

Mickey Massuco

wipeoff
Reaction score

Cackling Co Pilot Kamala

Integral Poster
Reaction score
Biden also made a joke to the governors that didn’t go over well: “I’m fine — I don’t know about my brain, though.” Jen O’Malley Dillon, Biden’s campaign chairwoman, said the president was “clearly making a joke and then said, ‘All kidding aside.’”

Valeyard

Retarded sexuality and bad poetry.
Reaction score
He's gonna unleash his powers to crush his enemies after being a fucked up mummy for a while. Let's Go Mumm-Ra.

snuffbox

Integral Poster
Reaction score
The rally speech here in Wisconsin was fine but doesn't seem to have had any impact on the ongoing narrative. The TV interview probably made things worse.

Cackling Co Pilot Kamala

Integral Poster
Reaction score
Like the debate, it was set up to favor Biden. A half hour interview with a former Democratic operative and he still didn't look good.

I will go back to what moderate Republican moron Chris Sununu said back during the primaries...first party to move on from Biden or Trump is going to win.

I just think America is ready to move on from boomer (or SILENT GENERATION, in the case of Biden!) politicians.

snuffbox

Integral Poster
Reaction score
Non-boomers have a lot of reasons to dislike booomers, especially economic. But that monolith is desperate to retain its power and money over proceeding generations. Trump and Biden could both be considered retaliation for the Obama era.

The Dems no longer need to do the virtual nomination before their convention because Ohio changed its law earlier this year. But it may be helpful if Biden does step down. The virtual thing could be pushed even earlier, into late July, and, if so, that would give Harris more time to ease donor fears, gain more name recognition, and get in front of voters.

Mickey Massuco

wipeoff
Reaction score
the republicans would not have better odds if Trump left the race. They haven’t had a popular national candidate other than trump in literal years, I don’t see how they’d find one in four months. Not to mention how pissed off his hardcore base would be if you tried to replace him.

Cackling Co Pilot Kamala

Integral Poster
Reaction score
Well that statement was more true when Sununu said it in December/January than now. Trump is massively popular with his base but really only his base. There is another quarter to half of the Republican Party that doesn’t necessarily like him but hate the Democrats and/or are justifiably terrified of retaliation from the MAGA Maniacs.

If the non Trump Republicans had coalesced behind 1 or 2 candidates, it would have at least been a more competitive primary but they made the same mistake they did in 2016.

I sound like a broken record but I still don’t think it is being talked about enough that hundreds of thousands maybe millions of people voted against Trump in basically meaningless, uncontested primaries this winter/spring. People that vote in those elections will almost definitely vote in November and I can’t imagine them changing their mind to vote for the orange buffoon.

Last edited:

snuffbox

Integral Poster
Reaction score
Sununu was right. Obviously, for Trump's extremely online fanbase, Trump is super popular. But in reality he's been trounced by 2 popular votes. Clinton beat him by 3mil and Biden by 7mil. The horrible things he's done and said, and continues to do and say, have led to him being worshiped by some but has turned off permanently a lot of other people.

This is probably a big part of Biden's conundrum. He knows Trump is a loser. He knows, because he did it in a near-landslide, he can beat him. But he's also presumably aware of his aging, and certainly aware of the 24/7 thing going on against him. The best choice is probably to step away in favor of Harris but it's much easier to say that outside, than for him to make that choice himself.

snuffbox

Integral Poster
Reaction score
I think the number of people secretly desiring another 4 years of Trump might not be enough to make up that 7 million vote gap.

snuffbox

Integral Poster
Reaction score
I'm glad some news about Project 2025 is starting to get shoehorned betwixt the Biden is the devil coverage. Of course, it's because Trump lied about not being totally into it but whatever it takes.

Cackling Co Pilot Kamala

Integral Poster
Reaction score
Filling in for Brody while he is out toy hunting. Biden’s chances of winning are back up to 50/50 after being at 47/53 last week.

Obviously being 50/50 with a mostly unpopular fascist convict isn’t ideal but hey!

snuffbox

Integral Poster
Reaction score
Has the Project 2025 candidate done any rallies, interviews, etc in the last week+?

BruiserBrody

Integral Poster
Reaction score
[quote author=BRODY link=topic=7317.msg606823#msg6
Has the Project 2025 candidate done any rallies, interviews, etc in the last week+?
Trump has two rallies planned. The first is scheduled for Tuesday evening at his golf club in Doral, Florida, near Miami. The primetime scheduling and location would seem to provide an ideal opportunity to unveil his pick if it is Florida Sen. Marco Rubio, a Miami native who is one of his top contenders.
On Saturday he’ll travel to the critical battleground state of Pennsylvania for an afternoon rally at the Butler Farm Show. The venue, outside of Pittsburgh, is not far from the border of Ohio, which is home to Sen. JD Vance, another potential pick.

How can Little Marco agree to kiss the ring?

snuffbox

Integral Poster
Reaction score
The Rubio, Vance, etc people have no dignity. They're just this somewhat congealed goo with the coats and ties. Little Marco grovels. Vance compared him to Hitler and now he, too, grovels.

Every single one of Trump's supporters are the same. Yes, I include the people who secretly or openly are ok with another term.