Chat! culturecrossfire.slack.com

AEW in Fall 2022- Spreading lies and bullshit to the media.

Cackling Co Pilot Kamala

Integral Poster
Reaction score
Loyalty to Sammy Guevara is really weird. I know he's talented and a day one guy but if I were to make a list of top ten irreplaceable AEW roster members, I'm not sure if he'd make the cut. Did Tony co-sign a loan with this kid?

cobainwasmurdered

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
He's not irreplaceable at all but if he didn't do any fighting and just basically stood there when Andrade was hitting him then he didn't deserve to get sent home. If the versions Meltzer reported are accurate then Andrade was looking to provoke the entire thing and Sammy for once, didn't really bite.

Hawk 34

Integral Poster
Reaction score
I do admire the idea that Andrade decided the best way to get fired is to start beating someone up and probably looked around the locker room and decided “might as well slap the annoying prick” and worst case scenario he gets a push out of it cuz the boys appreciate it.

Cackling Co Pilot Kamala

Integral Poster
Reaction score
He definitely didn't deserve to be sent home over the events of last night but it seems like best course of action would have been to send them both home for a week to cool their jets after the Twitter squabble on Tuesday.

Granted, maybe Andrade is desperate to get fired enough that he would have started stuff anyway but I feel like the likelihood that with a week off, the likelihood that he realizes "Ykw? This is dumb. I don't want to get benched for a few years." increases from zero to marginally above 0%.

Normally, I'd agree that people shouldn't necessarily be punished for online drama (although Sammy got punished for online drama years ago!) but I think AEW has to be hypersensitive after the All Out debacle.

Big Beard Booty Daddy

Canadian Destroyer213
Reaction score
If both parties were talked to Tuesday night and said they weren't going to do anything, you have to take adults at their word. One stuck to that, while the other went out of his way to lie about. Sammy has a history, but previously Eddie stood up and took the blame for what happened. Here he didn't do anything the night of the incident, from all new reports. At some point you have to hope that adults are going to act like adults. Even then, they were ready with extra security, which probably helped in having it not go further than Andrade might have wanted it to go.

Valeyard

Retarded sexuality and bad poetry.
Reaction score
Caster is a top guy in the next three years unless something tragic happens.

Mr. S£im Citrus

Representing Blacks Without Soul since 1975
Reaction score

Staff member
Reaction score

To this point there are also two things to be addressed.

1. In Mexico if you don't swing on someone for this or do worse than swinging, you basically lost your manhood for the rest of your life. So Andrade had to do it. Sammy called him a bitch so you can't not do anything.

2. Everyone found the next part funny cause Ric Flair is scum, but the moment Sammy brought up Ric Flair there was no other way for this to end. Are you gonna go home and tell your wife that you didn't do shit when this guy says her dad is the only reason you get work? And it's not just that but this dude also made jokes about raping her friend?

This shit was a long time coming. This dude insulted Andrade's manhood over and over again. He was lucky that Eddie only put his hands in his face. But now that everyone knows Sammy as a huge mouth and won't do shit it's inevitable for this to happen again and again and again.

Valeyard

Reaction score
Matt Jackson's hairline is not a person but it was that.

Big Beard Booty Daddy

Canadian Destroyer213
Reaction score
This is great for AEW and Moxley. Moxley signed a 5 year extension, and he's going to be a mentor and coach.

Jon Moxley remains All Elite.

All Elite Wrestling announced that AEW World Champion Jon Moxley has signed a new five-year deal with the promotion. Moxley's new deal includes expanding his role in mentoring and coaching talent. Moxley initially signed with AEW in May 2019 when he made his debut for the promotion at AEW Double or Nothing.

Valeyard

Reaction score
I'm going to wait and see what he has to deal with in that position. I don't trust anything nowadays. But I want that dude happy so kudos.

Also lol GCW has absolutely nothing now worthwhile. Number 4 promotion though.

Mr. S£im Citrus

Representing Blacks Without Soul since 1975
Reaction score
pakistan-cricket-fan-pakistan-fan.gif

TFW you realize, several hours after the fact, that your DVR did not record the second hour of Rampage because the channel guide had it listed as "Battle for the Belts," or some shit.

Cackling Co Pilot Kamala

Integral Poster
Reaction score
With Kazarian being the new Impact X Division Champion, I really REALLY hope this doesn't mean AEW will parade around another promotion's title that they don't properly explain to casual fans on their programming.

Hawk 34

Integral Poster
Reaction score
Renee working for the Bengals and the owners of the Jaguars, now she just needs to align with Detroit for the trifecta.

Fall of Epic

Epic Reine
Reaction score
With Kazarian being the new Impact X Division Champion, I really REALLY hope this doesn't mean AEW will parade around another promotion's title that they don't properly explain to casual fans on their programming.

Kazarian used option C to vacate the X title so he can challenge for the world title at the Impact tapings last night