Chat! culturecrossfire.slack.com

Commercials we hate

Youth N Asia

Boners, and farts.
Reaction score
It's a radio spot, so I don't have it. But it's a Wendy's ad where a the lady's kid scores a goal and the Wendy's bitch suggests they celebrate with dinner. The mother's response is "well, I could cook something... I guess." Really hesitant and shit. The final solution is that they go to Wendy's for a great deal blah blah.

I remember being instantly annoyed. Wow, you dizzy cunt. Is the thought of making your child a home cooked meal that much of a problem?

KingPK

KingPK
Reaction score
That "I sent you like, A HUNDRED TEXTS" ad is starting to annoy me. WHY NOT JUST DIAL HIS FUCKING NUMBER AND ACTUALLY TALK TO HIM YOU CUNT!?

Richard

Integral Poster
Reaction score
Finallyfast, stopsign, mycleanpc...whatever it's called, I want it off my fucking TV screen.

Big Beard Booty Daddy

Canadian Destroyer213
Reaction score
KingPK said:
That "I sent you like, A HUNDRED TEXTS" ad is starting to annoy me. WHY NOT JUST DIAL HIS FUCKING NUMBER AND ACTUALLY TALK TO HIM YOU CUNT!?

Hahaha. No one uses phones to make calls anymore. They're little computers to check Facebook and text with. I bet you still have a rotary phone landline.

Youth N Asia

Boners, and farts.
Reaction score
http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=y61fLD0NWAA

I tell myself that the guy was raping the daughter when dad came home.

darthtiki

$100 Bills hangin' out of my pocket
Reaction score
http://youtu.be/yl4turyRZ9A

This man needs serious counseling or at least a shit-ton of burn cream after he molests his burger.

Damaramu

Integral Poster
Reaction score
Am I the only one tired of the Nissan commercial where the Rogue jumps on a train? It plays constantly and just doesn't stop. And (like most car commercials) how the fuck does this sell the car or make me want to buy it?

Youth N Asia

Boners, and farts.
Reaction score
The Amazing Rando said:
I despise every commercial about online auction sites that use the bid buying system. Especially any with "actual customers" showing off their winnings.

I don't see how anyone can really clean up on those things. Ok, you bought an iPad for $30. But how much more in purchasing the bids themselves. Unless you win the actual actions and are just bidding to lose; you're actually just throwing money away for nothing.

The Amazing Rando

Integral Poster
Reaction score
I hate the AT&T DigitalLife automation/security commercial with the kids leaving every possible light and television on, the water running, doors unlocked and security system not armed. It would never ever happen.

CanadianGuitarist

Integral Poster
Reaction score
Youth N Asia said:
A Boy Named Suh said:
Youth N Asia said:
J.G. Wentworth Launches New Television Commercial

Another one that makes me race for a channel change.

Blasphemy.

It stays in my head and puts me in a bad mood after

What's more glaring to me is the necessity of such a firm. If I may, successful sues are now so commonplace that not only can a business who offers such a service be profitable, but have enough clientele to be able to afford a national ad campaign on TV?

Edit: Didn't mean to be on a high horse, nor to downplay how awful that commercial is.

tekcop

TSM's Finest
Staff member
Reaction score
Those Old Spice commercials should be in the other thread.

Big Beard Booty Daddy

Canadian Destroyer213
Reaction score
Baby Shoes said:
Whoever came up with this new KFC campaign... Awful

There's a new one with a dude going off about how happy he is that they have pot pies. "I didn't know KFC had pot pies. I didn't know anyone had pot pies!" I really want to punch him.