Chat! culturecrossfire.slack.com

Kamala's Random WCW Bullshit thread

BruiserBrody

Integral Poster
Reaction score
[quote author=BRODY link=topic=7317.msg606823#msg6
Mr Wrestling II and Hercules in 1984 would've been fun, though.
IIRC Herc WAS Mr Wrestling II after II declared he was the real Mr Wrestling and took over the number 1 spot. (Apters ignored this and called Herc Mr W III

I found it weird to find out Herc was an Assassin. Like, your covering up his body, which is his top trait. JCP everybody.

Valeyard

Retarded sexuality and bad poetry.
Reaction score
Stevie Ray's push is one of the most undeserved WCW forced. He was awful as a singles guy. I'll defend him in the booth and I will always love Harlem Heat, but as a singles worker he's one of the worst of the time.

Valeyard

Reaction score
Thought it was a NO MA'AM shirt which made it better.

Valeyard

Reaction score
Animal's the worst mystery partner of all time. Top heel faction, most entertaining the top of the card has been in years, with mystery partner turning out to be the shitty Road Warrior who can't work singles because of insurance "concerns." Literally the only time I'd say Road Dogg was a better option.

Cackling Co Pilot Kamala

Integral Poster
Reaction score
It’d be one of WCW’s biggest fuck ups of all time if it wasn’t for the fact that it was January 2001 and no one except you and @Laz cared about WCW anymore and B. It wasn’textremely overshadowed by the most notable gross injury in the history of our sport.

Cackling Co Pilot Kamala

Integral Poster
Reaction score
At risk of being called for being problematic again, I’m not sure if Buff not dying his hair and just looking like your average corny Xer redneck is a good thing or a bad thing tbh.

Cackling Co Pilot Kamala

Integral Poster
Reaction score
Yeah, last I saw Scotty Riggs before the DDP Rescue, he was rocking a Bray Wyatt look then when DDP rescued him, he looked like Paula Deen’s tugboat captain husband.

I guess my point is hair/beard dye isn’t always the worst thing and men of a certain age with goofy faces shouldn’t be clean shaven.

Wait why are we criticizing the looks of troubled old wrestlers again?

Valeyard

Reaction score
They're weird looking people and weird looking people should be commented on. Especially when they're figures from our youth that have gotten weirder over time.

Valeyard

Reaction score
That last picture is just proves to me he's TK's biological father.

BruiserBrody

Integral Poster
Reaction score

BruiserBrody

Integral Poster
Reaction score
IIRC Herc WAS Mr Wrestling II after II declared he was the real Mr Wrestling and took over the number 1 spot. (Apters ignored this and called Herc Mr W III

I found it weird to find out Herc was an Assassin. Like, your covering up his body, which is his top trait. JCP everybody.