Chat! culturecrossfire.slack.com

Kamala's Random WCW Bullshit thread

Laz

Making dumb observations since 2002
Reaction score
I more remember the confusion over DDP wearing tights in vs. the World, Nitro, and World Tour when he was wearing jeans on TV.

Valeyard

Retarded sexuality and bad poetry.
Reaction score
He would've been better than Rob Bartlett and no doubt would've gotten into a fistfight with Brian Knobs.

BruiserBrody

Integral Poster
Reaction score
[quote author=BRODY link=topic=7317.msg606823#msg6

Valeyard

Retarded sexuality and bad poetry.
Reaction score
What I wouldn't have given for Greg coming out of retirement to work b/c-show cruiserweight matches

BruiserBrody

Integral Poster
Reaction score
[quote author=BRODY link=topic=7317.msg606823#msg6

King Kamala

Integral Poster
Reaction score
It doesn't surprise me. How many times was Jerry Flynn Goldberg's victim?

Besides, I don't think Goldberg was really Goldberg until early '98. Actually, wait a minute, that just makes it weirder that they ran Goldberg Vs Renegade twice in a month!

alfdogg

Alfdogg
Reaction score
Two questions:

The night after Starrcade 98 where Flair beat Bischoff to seize power from him, Konnan is seen celebrating with the Horsemen. Was this referenced at all in relation to him being kicked out of the NWO or was that just a coincidence?

In 2000 they did the stuff where Ahmed replaced Booker T in Harlem Heat. He can't use the T, etc. Then he goes back to the GI Bro thing for a bit. Then suddenly he's Booker T again and reunited with his brother. Was there an angle to explain this, because if so I totally missed it

King Kamala

Integral Poster
Reaction score
Stevie Ray cut a promo on one of the Nitros right after Bash at the Beach '00 explaining that while they had their recent troubles, he had taken a step back and realized all they'd been through together and how proud he was of Booker T for making it to the top. Then Booker T came out and they hugged it out.

Gert

Integral Poster
Reaction score
I believe Konnan was a part of the Wolfpac, and it was a week before the "colors" got consolidated. So I'm guessing that Konnan and that side of the NWO would have been happy Bischoff lost.