Chat! culturecrossfire.slack.com

MMA General Discussion 2020

Mickey Massuco

wipeoff
Reaction score
James Krause has been suspended as a coach for allegedly betting on a fight with one of his fighters, Moreno needs a new corner for a title fight a month away, and betting on the ufc is illegal where I live now. This should be much bigger news but hopefully we get betting back in my province at least

Youth N Asia

Boners, and farts.
Reaction score
Nice seeing Wonderboy turn in a great performance. Holland has a serious chin, and it was a hell of a fight.

Sergei Pavlovich is also terrifying.

Gert

Integral Poster
Reaction score
Nice seeing Wonderboy turn in a great performance. Holland has a serious chin, and it was a hell of a fight.

Sergei Pavlovich is also terrifying.

It like what Ariel Helwani tweeted last night, it's good that they matched Wonderboy up against a person who would not just wrestle him. Might as well make him the fight night main event guy from now on. And I was this close to going asleep before the fight.

You're also 100% right on Pavlovich. I know a Gane fight was cancelled once before, but that would be a good HW eliminator fight, especially with the "who the hell knows" logjam with Ngannou-Jones-Stipe w/Curtis Blaydes on hold.

Gert

Integral Poster
Reaction score
Great performance by Ilia Topuria. He should probably headline a Fight Night next. Put him up against the Korean Zombie.

Mickey Massuco

wipeoff
Reaction score
Topuria would kill him, I think that would be a step back. I think he needs a number one contender fight with someone at the Ortega level. I think Volk would still beat him but he's proven he's elite and is still getting better so who knows what he looks like when that happens. Beating a guy like Bryce the way he did though, you can't send him backwards at this point.

Gert

Integral Poster
Reaction score
Yeah Till took the Homer Simpson strategy there.

Mickey Massuco

wipeoff
Reaction score
that step in elbow from Till was fuckin sick. man if he pulls off the comeback, both guysl ook tired but Till looks fresher somehow lmao

Mickey Massuco

wipeoff
Reaction score
those live odds are insane given the first round but they actually make sense if you think Till can finish him. There's no way Dricus didn't get at least a 10-8 in the first. I'd bet on a draw I wonder what the live odds are on that.

Gert

Integral Poster
Reaction score
Yeah there’s no way R1 couldn’t have been a 10-8

Mickey Massuco

wipeoff
Reaction score
I can't believe all these people on twitter and anik himself think it should be a 10-9. if that's not a 10-8 then i don't know what is.

Mickey Massuco

wipeoff
Reaction score
don't care about this upcoming fight at all, last time i saw morono he got decision'd by a washed pettis.

but the last two should be amazing.

Mickey Massuco

wipeoff
Reaction score
I think I woulda bet on Morono knowing those odds, ages, and his record as a dog.

lmao just as i type that they show ponzi has just as good a record as a fav but i'd still bet on Morono.

Gert

Integral Poster
Reaction score
Paddy’s eating a ton of left hands in this first round.

Mickey Massuco

wipeoff
Reaction score
i didnt pay much attention to the third

the 500 to win 30k parlay needed gordon to win but only needed ankalaev after that, i'd be pissed about that decision lmao

Gert

Integral Poster
Reaction score
Yeah that’s pretty rough beat, especially with the way the fight played out.

I was toying around with a DenverNuggets ML-Topuria-Ankalaev parlay but forgot the start time of the NBA game….

Mickey Massuco

wipeoff
Reaction score
the second is definitely for Jan, the first was close but I'd lean Magomed.

But Jan definitely has the momentum, and if he really does force him to switch his stances while fighting on a battered leg, Jan looks REALLY good moving forward.

Mickey Massuco

wipeoff
Reaction score
big round for Ankalaev but i hate those fourth rounds in these championship fights where a guy steals it by just grinding through half guard.