Chat! culturecrossfire.slack.com

Movie teasers, trailers and titillating talk!!

Big Papa Paegan

L. A. Z.
Reaction score
Seeing Don Johnson involved in a Jeremy Saulnier movie has me more excited than it should. I love Murder Party and Green Room, and Johnson was great in the underrated (under-seen) Cold in July.

HarleyQuinn

Laugh This Off... Puddin'!
Staff member
Reaction score

Terminator 7 coming. At least it is from Cameron
I only care if he directs... I've learned these dudes get producer credits for just being a creator/big name behind the originals. If he's writing the screenplay, that's great but again won't matter much if he doesn't direct and somebody else botches it.

Brocklock

Integral Poster
Reaction score
https://deadline.com/2024/08/jesse-plemons-john-goodman-inarritu-untitled-movie-warners-1236048822/

OMG This cast. I'm already excited to see Tom Cruise doing prestige dramas again, and now there's a chance him and John Goodman could be screaming at each other in a scene. Not to mention freaking one of the greatest actresses around today Sandra Hueller. Riz Ahmed is also fantastic. And two of the best modern character actors in Jesse Plemons and Michael Stuhlbarg. And Sophie Wilde was great in Talk To Me.

I'm pumped.

Valeyard

Retarded sexuality and bad poetry.
Reaction score
The cult movie theater is showing the Channing Tatum movie that looks like Dennis Reynolds Presents The Great Gatsby. They're putting out trigger warnings. I figure that's either a great sign or a pathetic one.

Brocklock

Integral Poster
Reaction score
Yeah I heard that this movie is way more disturbing and messed up than the trailers look. So, my interested is a little more piqued.

Gary

If You're Into It, I'm Out of It
Reaction score

From the director of "The Night Comes for Us" and "Headshot". Can't fucking wait.