Chat! culturecrossfire.slack.com

Movie teasers, trailers and titillating talk!!

Big Papa Paegan

L. A. Z.
Reaction score
Seeing Don Johnson involved in a Jeremy Saulnier movie has me more excited than it should. I love Murder Party and Green Room, and Johnson was great in the underrated (under-seen) Cold in July.

HarleyQuinn

Laugh This Off... Puddin'!
Staff member
Reaction score

Brocklock

Integral Poster
Reaction score
https://deadline.com/2024/08/jesse-plemons-john-goodman-inarritu-untitled-movie-warners-1236048822/

OMG This cast. I'm already excited to see Tom Cruise doing prestige dramas again, and now there's a chance him and John Goodman could be screaming at each other in a scene. Not to mention freaking one of the greatest actresses around today Sandra Hueller. Riz Ahmed is also fantastic. And two of the best modern character actors in Jesse Plemons and Michael Stuhlbarg. And Sophie Wilde was great in Talk To Me.

I'm pumped.

Valeyard

Retarded sexuality and bad poetry.
Reaction score
The cult movie theater is showing the Channing Tatum movie that looks like Dennis Reynolds Presents The Great Gatsby. They're putting out trigger warnings. I figure that's either a great sign or a pathetic one.

Brocklock

Integral Poster
Reaction score
Yeah I heard that this movie is way more disturbing and messed up than the trailers look. So, my interested is a little more piqued.

Garyfly

If You're Into It, I'm Out of It
Reaction score

From the director of "The Night Comes for Us" and "Headshot". Can't fucking wait.

Fall of Epic

Epic Reine
Reaction score

Already sick of legacy directors putting their latest films exclusively on streamers (especially Apple!).

Brocklock

Integral Poster
Reaction score
I looked on Google and it's a 7 episode tv series. I forget Apple exists, so this will be in the big box of stuff I'll say I will watch and then forget about.