Votes: 22 84.6%
  • Donald Trump

Votes: 4 15.4%

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .

strummer

Integral Poster
Reaction score
Trump was just shot on stage at a rally in Pennsylvania.

I'm not making this up

Fall of Epic

Epic Reine
Reaction score
Oh shit. Finding out more info now. He apparently was dripping blood from his mouth at his rally's conclusion.

strummer

Integral Poster
Reaction score
Looks like Ben Carson will be Trump's VP choice

Nope. JD Vance

Last edited:

Hawk 34

Integral Poster
Reaction score
Picking someone who brings nothing to the table two days after getting shot is right on brand.

Even sleepy Ben or Tulsi or any other walk behinder you could craft some semblance of a narrative. This is a plate of piss.

Gary

If You're Into It, I'm Out of It
Reaction score
I'm sure Trump ended up picking Vance out of their shared hatred of poor rural Americans.

Valeyard

Retarded sexuality and bad poetry.
Reaction score
Man it feels like Goldfinger and Ellis from Die Hard are a ticket.

Dandy

Reaction score
I thought I had explained this before, but that is the Governor’s dog, Babydog. He takes her everywhere and has used her as a prop, showing her asshole to the camera on the Senate floor during a speech for instance. He even had the “Do It For Babydog” sweepstakes where getting vaccinated entered you into weekly prize drawings that were totally on the up and up. Never you mind that one of the drive thru workers where the Governor gets his biscuits every morning—yes, I mean every morning—won a brand new truck. That was totally a coincidence.

The dog was recently painted into these expensive murals about the history of the state at the Capitol rotunda, and the Governor was shocked—shocked I tell you—to discover this had happened somehow. Just what in tarnation! Why, he had zero to do with that.

The bottom line is this doofus is a charlatan that does not pay his bills or his taxes and notoriously stiffs contractors and vendors. He did that to my brother. He did that to my company to the tune of $13M. He rarely spent a night in the governor’s mansion in the state capital and instead “governed” from his home or The Greenbrier resort which he owns. The dog is his gimmick, because “six-foot-seven-inch 450 lb dumbass that ran as a Democrat and then switched parties at a Trump rally he hosted in Huntington” was not a gimmick that got him much favor.