Staff member
Reaction score
bjw-010418-e1522967894488.jpg

Daichi Hashimoto

Uhaa Nation

OG

OG
Reaction score
Two people that'll be full time managers and part time wrestlers. First is self explanatory, the second did only one notable thing in the time period but it was absolutely perfect. Plus, I can't pass up drafting one of my all time favourite wrestlers.

1024px-The_Miz_as_Intercontinental_champion_along_Maryse_Raw_April_2016.jpg

Maryse

tumblr_p1wla53udi1s24yedo1_400.gifv

Mr. Perfect

Baby Shoes

Baby Shoes
Reaction score
I dig the Perfect pick. Like MVP, I thought about him but was down to my comedy matches by the time he would’ve been coming up for me

Cackling Co Pilot Kamala

Integral Poster
Reaction score
For my final picks, I'm psyched to pick a team that I just realized yesterday was still on the board. One of my personal favorite tag teams. They're early ROH favorites but I know (prefer) them more as grizzled veterans. They had an awesome run in Beyond Wrestling from 2015-17 (which is era I would use) where they were having awesome brawls with pretty much everyone. If they're not on the Mt. Rushmore of indy wrestling tag teams then they're giving tours. I love the idea of them scaring the shit out of Totally Buff.

maxresdefault.jpg

Da Hit Squad
(Dan Maff and Monsta Mack)

Hawk 34

Integral Poster
Reaction score
I had a feeling you wanted them (because you said you did). Which meant I decided to wait and see if you did take them. I didn’t need Maff to complete a tag team with Whitmer that badly so I’m glad to see you took him

As for my final two picks

NINTCHDBPICT000560093578.jpg

BUDDY MURPHY

and because I don’t have any real stupid dumb gimmicks and I think I should have at least one and I’m using him for a spot fest anyways

O3j7Wbp.jpg

JIMMY WANG YANG

Cackling Co Pilot Kamala

Integral Poster
Reaction score
Hawk 34 said:
I had a feeling you wanted them (because you said you did). Which meant I decided to wait and see if you did take them.

Thank you for that! I really appreciate the kindness.

There was a team that I was dead set on selecting before I realized DHS was still on the board. Then last night, I realized there were two very midcard singles guys left on the board that for a few hours, I swore I would put together in a hardcore match.

Very happy that my last picks were such a tough decision! There is a p. good amount of talent still left on the board and don't be shocked if YPOV's scraps card is dang decent.

Mickey Massuco

wipeoff
Reaction score
King Mutumbo Classic said:
Very happy that my last picks were such a tough decision! There is a p. good amount of talent still left on the board and don't be shocked if YPOV's scraps card is dang decent.

i don't wanna even say anything, last time I made a comment chuck palumbo the man with the best hair and worked punches got taken, so

Cackling Co Pilot Kamala

Integral Poster
Reaction score
cobainwasmurdered said:
Super happy Danny Maff got taken. Truly a Nitro Party of Drafts.
Maff was getting a comeback, upper mid-card singles push in ROH before COVID-19 shut everything down. Maybe the biggest loss to the wrestling world during the pandemic tbh.

Brocklock

Integral Poster
Reaction score
I've been looking at puro and lucha cards on History of Wrestling.com and I'm gonna pm ypov my expanding list of wrestlers not taken yet when this is over. It's only dudes, but I might try to do one with the women too. Also, there's like 50 MMA people that did one offs on Hustle or Inoki shows or TNA or wherever on it. And, don't forget all the Raw guest hosts and guest stars if you want to do a Dennis Miller and Jared Fogle vs Cryme Tyme match or include The Farrelly Brothers version of The Three Stooges.

Big Papa Paegan

L. A. Z.
Reaction score
I was going to take DHS several rounds ago, as I thought a Dynasty/DHS tag could be a fun "watch the heels get the shit kicked out of them" match. I decided on doing the same but with TDT instead, to make it a little more dynamic.

Cackling Co Pilot Kamala

Integral Poster
Reaction score
STUDZ said:
I've been looking at puro and lucha cards on History of Wrestling.com and I'm gonna pm ypov my expanding list of wrestlers not taken yet when this is over. It's only dudes, but I might try to do one with the women too. Also, there's like 50 MMA people that did one offs on Hustle or Inoki shows or TNA or wherever on it. And, don't forget all the Raw guest hosts and guest stars if you want to do a Dennis Miller and Jared Fogle vs Cryme Tyme match or include The Farrelly Brothers version of The Three Stooges.
YPOV's The Big Bossman Vs Rampage Jackson main event at Korakuen Hall (special guest referee Reverand Al Sharpton) is gonna be electric

Brocklock

Integral Poster
Reaction score
He was a hot ticket in 2009 or 2010 brother. Along with other guest hosts that captured the cultural zeitgeist at the time like Buzz Aldrin, Jeremy Piven, and Criss Angel.

Hawk 34

Integral Poster
Reaction score
Damn all that work he did to have that weight loss and you still shame him with the BIG AL. DIS GRACE FUL.

Brocklock

Integral Poster
Reaction score
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PKNf0rLsNWo

I still think this era of Raw might somehow be worse than either show now. Raw in 2009 and 2010 maybe had 5-7 matches go above *** the entire year coupled with pandering to celebrities that are either way past their prime or shilling something that nobody remembers a few weeks later. Even as bad as Smackdown is now, you'll get a couple good matches a month. Raw has been pretty decent from a ring work standpoint these days, but I might take the Corbin/Lacey/Seth era last year over the guest host era.

Staff member
Reaction score
My last two picks are...

Hardcore Holly, because you can't have a hardcore battle royal without Hardcore Holly.

and I can't really explain why I'm going to do this, but I need one celebrity to play someone down to the ring.

so Kid Rock will play Kid Kash down to the ring lol

Mickey Massuco

wipeoff
Reaction score
YEAH PICK ONE OF THE LAST TWO DECADES I HAD A WHOLE WRITE UP AND LINK TO HIS HOF INDUCTION SPEECH FROM 2006 PRIMED FOR POSTING SMFH

Cackling Co Pilot Kamala

Integral Poster
Reaction score
I shouldn't have to reiterate this but I feel like I maybe should. You can only use guys in roles that they were used IRL.

Sorry to dash anyone's hopes of a Cedric The Entertainer and The Bella Twins Vs ZZ Top six man tag match.

Brocklock

Integral Poster
Reaction score
Damn, that sort of ruins my commentary team. But I could still use the guy I'm eyeing to cut a promo. But now, I think I could use another guy for commentary purposes that you will see in around an hour.

Mickey Massuco

wipeoff
Reaction score
yeah it wasn't clear in the initial post. I feel like it's pretty standard to take literally any signed talent and put them in the booth, but I understand having the rules to prevent people going all over teh place.