Chat! culturecrossfire.slack.com

AEW in November 2023: Another day, another Tony Khan announcement.

Valeyard

Retarded sexuality and bad poetry.
Reaction score
They're a promise Wembley gets a classic main event though.

cobainwasmurdered

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Makes a lot of sense to me to promote an Ospreay signing tbh. Wembley is going on sale in a couple weeks for one thing. It also sends a message to upcoming free agents that AEW is still signing top level workers and they'll be treated like a big deal.

Valeyard

Reaction score
Fingers crossed for Ospreay/Omega, White/Edge, Bryan/Okada, and Toni/Becky at Wembley.

However if he hasn't resigned I think Drew/Ospreay is the best main event a Wembley show could possibly have so throw money.

Gert

Integral Poster
Reaction score
Hey guys, I haven’t watched AEW in probably 2-3 months, is tomorrows show worth ordering? I was totally overwhelmed looking at the card, but without really knowing any storylines am I missing anything good to great?

Tino Standard

Integral Poster
Reaction score
AEW has delivered entertaining PPVs with cards that had worse builds than this one. I think this should be a good show.

cobainwasmurdered

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
I don't care about Ronda but she's a name still. This feels like AEW was near her home and she just came in to see what things were like after doing Wrestling Revolver with the same people. If they can bring her in then its a good thing for the division because it still lacks star power and AEW isn't as based around scripted promos which Ronda was terrible at.

Hey guys, I haven’t watched AEW in probably 2-3 months, is tomorrows show worth ordering? I was totally overwhelmed looking at the card, but without really knowing any storylines am I missing anything good to great?
AEW has put on a string of amazing ppvs in a row and I would expect this to be a very good show.

Hawk 34

Integral Poster
Reaction score
for some god damn reason they are teasing more Flair and Jarrett/Lethal.

Brocklock

Integral Poster
Reaction score
Got a bad feeling that her without a script is going to devolve into calling everyone bitches and not much else.
That might end up hilarious, like her Avocado Toast Millennial rant towards Becky when they are almost the same exact age.

Hawk 34

Integral Poster
Reaction score
The overnight ratings for last nights Collision show was 251k against the network tv broadcast of 2.2M for Smackdown.

It’s clearly established that the AEW audience just won’t watch anything on Friday night so they can’t be too disheartened by that number since Dynamite maintained it usual number.

Valeyard

Reaction score
Fucking finally. Literally anything is better. Keep the aesthetic if you must but the name.

Rudozilla comin' at ya

Tino Standard

Integral Poster
Reaction score
Y’all are burying the lede here. Are we getting…Nick Cage?!

Attachments

• IMG_7376.gif
    IMG_7376.gif
    494.3 KB · Views: 2

Staff member
Reaction score

dvfsmrfk5ex31.jpg

Hawk 34

Integral Poster
Reaction score
Hopefully this isn’t plagued with any injuries like the last tournament they did or the one before that.

Last thing this needs is TK panicking and doing a full WCW tribute by having Orange who isn’t in the thing replace an injured Danielson in the finals and beating White.

Valeyard

Reaction score
Fake1 is gonna be good, I just never knew I could have tournament fatigue.

I really want someone like Brody King to win, though. So many made men in this makes me want the big shock.

Valeyard

Reaction score
There's just only a couple results I think I want. But this is the best main event group the company has had maybe ever. Really puts MJF in perspective honestly.

cobainwasmurdered

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
fantastic show. I wish Mark had won over Mox to establish that anyone could win these but I can't really complain given how fun all these were. Loved the Christian segment so much. Don't really have a single thing to complain about.