Chat! culturecrossfire.slack.com

Puroresu Love & Resources V4

Valeyard

Retarded sexuality and bad poetry.
Reaction score
I mean why lower yourself to shitty Warhorse? Better be getting paid.

Cackling Co Pilot Kamala

Integral Poster
Reaction score
Worst thing about this KENTA Vs Warhorse match is it’s a part of a pop culture/media influencer convention.

Complex is a pretty big company so at least I assume KENTA is getting paid serious cheddar.

But why that match for a show presumably targeted to casual fans? They should have booked KENTA Vs RVD. Sorry CWM.

Valeyard

Reaction score
Good for KENTA, and sadly I think the future is going to be more about wrestling as a pop culture/influencer-driven thing than its own entity. In that sense I like the idea of KENTA getting some exposure to fairweather fans to record themselves watching in order to take more money from those kinds of people in the future. It's just he's got maybe the shittiest of the meme guys left who isn't a MAGA pizzaman.

Big Beard Booty Daddy

Canadian Destroyer213
Reaction score
With my daughter becoming a big fan of most Japanese women she sees wrestle (Mayu Iwatani this past weekend, Jungle Kyona, Maki Itoh, Riho, Shida, and others, and yes, I know they don't all work for Stardom), I decided to take the leap into signing up for Stardom World subscription. At just over $6/month, it seems worth it.

Big Beard Booty Daddy

Canadian Destroyer213
Reaction score
I'm about to watch the rest of the show, but I woke up early enough to catch FTR vs The Greatest O-Khan (all hail) and Jeff Cobb and Naito vs Ospreay. Both matches were outstanding and worth checking out. I heard the rest of the show was really, really good, too, but the semi-main and main were so great. There was also a big surprise return to challenge Ospreay at The Historic X-Over on the 20th. That match is going to be great.

cobainwasmurdered

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
my internet went out so i couldnt watch this live (god damn wind storms) but this whole show sounds great and super super excited by the ending.

Cackling Co Pilot Kamala

Integral Poster
Reaction score

Big Beard Booty Daddy

Canadian Destroyer213
Reaction score
Just got up to the Junior tag team match featuring Hiromu, Wato, Despi, and Ishimori. That match was incredibly fun. Having them pair off into teams and playing off the played out "can they co-exist" idea worked out perfectly.

I have to say, since coming back both O-Khan and Wato have gotten so much better. I'm kind of hoping that Wato wins the Junior title at WK.

Last edited:

Slayer

I have no lies or truth in what I say
Reaction score
my internet went out so i couldnt watch this live (god damn wind storms) but this whole show sounds great and super super excited by the ending.
Damn you too huh? We've had full power outage since 10pm last night (still out atm, estimated repair sometime this afternoon) so I haven't been able to catch this either

If power does come back at a decent time I wanna try and catch this morning's NJ before DG Gate of Destiny tonight

Big Beard Booty Daddy

Canadian Destroyer213
Reaction score
NJPW has announced the lineups for both The World Tag League, and Super Junior Tag League

Here is Super Junior. Some big news here as Lio Rush is joining YOH. And we get the NJPW Proper debut of Chris Bey as he teams with BC and Impact partner Ace Austin. I'm so happy for Chris. Also the return of KUSHIDA!

The big news for The World Tag League...the return of Suzuki and Lance Archer! Also as interesting note, The Greatest O-Khan (all hail) is teaming with Aaron Henare not Jeff Cobb.

Big Beard Booty Daddy

Canadian Destroyer213
Reaction score
Goto/YOSHI-HASHI have been great together, Aussie Open, TMDK, and Archer/Suzuki are going to be fun. But otherwise the Heavy looks ok. The Junior has a lot of great matchups. I'm very much looking forward to Bey/Ace vs YOH/Lio Rush. That should be tremendous.

cobainwasmurdered

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Omega Vs Ospreay is on for Wrestle Kingdom!

The entire NJPW X Stardom show has been a ton of fun. Umino Vs Ospreay has been the highlight (the Kairi match still to go) but everything has been fun.

Big Beard Booty Daddy

Canadian Destroyer213
Reaction score
Omega Vs Ospreay is on for Wrestle Kingdom!

The entire NJPW X Stardom show has been a ton of fun. Umino Vs Ospreay has been the highlight (the Kairi match still to go) but everything has been fun.

I got off work a little while ago and I'm to the 8-person tag. Being relatively new to Stardom, I was wondering why Meltear was teaming with TAICHI and Kanemaro. It didn't hit me until that awesome entrance.

I need more Despy/Starlight Kid! This show has been a hoot so far. I kind of love Waka on commentary.

Valeyard

Reaction score
Jarrett is Bullet Club so who knows

Valeyard

Reaction score

Kim Justice is back to posting puro vids on Youtube. Thank god.